255d55a9d9e9.png

Good day, everyone! We are young ukrainian team called Chervona Kalyna Studio and we want to introduce the offical page of modification for ArmA 3 - Armed Forces of Ukraine. We know that there are so many same name modifications, but without serious approach.

60bf15add6c8.png

WEAPONS:

Fort-12 (pistol)

AKS-74F (modified older AK-74 assault rifle by Fort)

AKS-74F/GP-25 (modified older AK-74 assault rifle by Fort with underbarrel grenade launcher)

Fort-221 (5.56x45 mm assault rifle)

Fort-221/Fort-600-1 (5.56x45 mm assault rifle with underbarrel 40 mm grenade launcher)

Fort-227 (5.56x45 mm assault rifle)

Fort-227/Fort-600-1 (5.56x45 mm assault rifle with underbarrel 40 mm grenade launcher)

Fort-229 (7.62x51 mm marksman rifle)

Fort-301 (7.62x51 mm marksman rifle)

Fort-401 (5.56x45 mm light machinegun)

PKM (modified older PK machinegun by Fort)

VPR-338 (.338 Lapua Magnum long range bolt-action sniper rifle)

SVDM (modified older SVD 7.62x54 sniper rifle by Fort)
RPG-7 (anti-tank rocket launcher)

RPG-26 (anti-tank rocket launcher)

EQUIPMENT:

Ukrainian Field Uniform (camouflage - Varan)

Kaska M-2 (helmet, empty version, camouflage - MM14)

Kaska M-2 (helmet, raised up glasses version, camouflage - MM14)

Kaska M-2 (helmet, raised up and closed glasses version, camouflage - MM14)

Korsar M3m-1A-6 (modular vest, empty version, camouflage - coyote)

Korsar M3m-1A-6 (modular vest, rifleman version, camouflage - coyote)

Korsar M3m-1A-6 (modular vest, grenadier version, camouflage - coyote)

Korsar M3m-1A-6 (modular vest, machinegunner version, camouflage - coyote)

Korsar M3m-1A-6 (modular vest, officer version, camouflage - coyote)

Korsar M3m-1A-6 (modular vest, crew version, camouflage - coyote)

Backpack (backpack, empty version, camouflage - coyote)

Backpack (backpack, engineer version, camouflage - coyote)

Backpack (backpack, paramedic version, camouflage - coyote)

• Like 12

Looks like we have another professional studio on work. I saw vk page and i have to say that your weapons looks perfect! Keep up  :thumb:

• Like 1

Good news. Good luck at your work.

Are you planning to make some vehichles for your mod, like variants of T-64, static weapons,or unusual guntrucks from the last conflict on the East of Ukraine?

3c57879d684d.jpg

449114_original.jpg

• Like 2

Nice! Looking forward to it. Reminds me of that old Novorossiya vs Ukraine mod that was released like 2 years ago, I think it hasn't been updated since then but form what I recall it was quite good as well! 

• Like 1

We doing only new reformed army. We do not focus on curent war on the East of Ukraine. No old and mixed camouflages and vehicles like now at combat area. We want recreate Independence Day 2015 and 2016 parades infantry, soft vehicles, air and armor.

We planning create static weapons, tanks likes T-80, T-72, BM "Oplot-M", APC like BTR-3E and BTR-4 different variants, soft vehicles like KRaZ "Spartan", KRaZ "Couguar", KRaZ 6322 different variants, light armored vehicles like MRAP KRaZ "Shreck", KRaZ "Fiona"...

• Like 4

Looks interesting. Greetings from Ukraine, good luck guys.

• Like 1

The Ukrainian innovations in mechanical engineering. You don't manage to make model as new model already in production! To take only a 2016. =  Ð‘улат - Ð‘ТР-3Е1 - ÐšÑ€ÐЗ-5233 - ÐšÑ€ÐЗ-Спартан - ÐšÐ¾Ð³ÑƒÐ°Ñ€ - ÐšÐ¾Ð·Ð°Ðº-2 - Ð”озор-Б - Ð‘ТР-3Е - Ð¡ÐºÐ¸Ñ„ - ÐžÐ¿Ð»Ð¾Ñ‚ - Ðзовец.  All equipment is developed and improved all for 2 years.

I wait for this of mod too. I understand that in it not easy time is very heavy

Red2.png

• Like 1

Looking really good so far. I've got a few questions: When you say "Varan", do you mean Varan-ZSU? Varan isn't in use with the Ukrainian Armed Forces, but the UAF does use Varan-ZSU, which is a much, much different camouflage. Will you also be making the Ukrainian Airborne's new helmet? I can't remember the name, but it recently passed trials. It looks a lot like an OpsCore FAST combined with one of those older MICH communications helmets. One last thing: Aren't FORT Tavors in 5.45? I've seen a bunch of pictures of them in the field and they definitely aren't 5.56 based on the shape of the magazine alone. Maybe my eyes are tricking me, but I'm pretty sure Ukrainian Tavors are 5.45, not 5.56. Are you going to be making some of P1G-Tac's other camouflages (such as Jaba?) or just MM-14 and Varan? 

Really looking forward to this. 

I am so sorry, but Chevona Kalyna Studio's team CLOSED the project!

Please lay out at least what they did

Ah that sucks. Was nice to see someone try. Could they open-source their work so far?