barbolani

[SP/MP] Antistasi - Warlords of the Pacific

I could script something to check the fog level and not allowing it to reach some point but...

Don't you think this makes the game more interesting? I mean, I see AI having the same trouble than humans (more or less) so fog can be an advantage in a tactical sense....

10% of playing time maybe, but not roughly 50% like it is now. It may give some tactical advantage in movement and some operations which do not involve fighting. 20-30m fights in arma are mostly random. And there are many enemies against few players.

• Like 1

Hi!

Mission under development again and on Alpha stage!!

Stay tuned!

• Like 4

Check the changelog on steam and you will see... And still improving!!!

• Like 1

Finally gave this mission a proper run thru and wow - great job delivering on the feel of a full war going on around you while your doing your own little espionage missions. Rescuing refugees from a town under a full blown Air war is really something to behold and a real nail biter

9.5/10

Only thing that bugged me and this is probably more of a game underdevelopment but while successfully killing a crew guarding an assassination target in pitch black nite -my team was suddenly blown to kingdom come -with no sense of how or why. Dunno if air strike, artillery, mines or what but its really irksome to plan out and fufill a well thought approach and just be killed with no explanation. I dont mind, matter fact i applaud a sneaky AI killing me -I just wanna know how :D

We have a server running this and the antistasi mod. Couple things we've noticed is the radios glitch back into the inventory of the arsenal when loading our players. Also on antistasi the npc cars seem to be on a death mission to kill us. 

On the warlords of the Pacific can you change the factions you start out as? Much rather be shooting at drug dealers than cops. Maybe be fia or rebels. Thanks for you help look forward to any help y'all can give. 

About Antistasi, please asl to the Antistasi team :)

On Warlords, not yet, but I doubt the switch faction will also contain such an argument switch too :(

I prefer shooting "rouge" cops.  That's the whole point, no?  :)

Gives a different play style from the others out there

Hey there, so I found a pretty interesting bug.

Bug: When carrying someone who is down, and you yourself go down. When revived, you are still carrying the person, and lose the option to put them down.

Scenario: A few buddies and myself were marching through the wastelands of tanoa trying to find a path of retreat. Well, my buddy and I started sprinting down a hill when he suddenly went down. I scroll wheeled to carry him, in which the animation makes you frozen for like 5 seconds, and I ended up getting shot and put into the revive state as well with my head clipped into his crotch. My team mates rushed to our sides and revived both of us. The issue started here. I could run full speed with weapon raised while carrying my partner who also had a weapon raised. He was unable to do anything unless I pointed him at the enemy. He basically became my human shield. We were able to get out of this bug by running as quickly as possible towards an enemy DSHKM which terminated our lives quite willfully.

Recreation: Get 3 people onto a server together. Soldier One, Soldier Two, Soldier Three. Have Soldier One go into the revive state. Have Soldier Two carry him using the scroll wheel option. Have Soldier Two go down. Have Soldier Three revive them. Watch the hilarity ensue.

Thanks Reggie: It would be useful if you tell me if you could see the actions related to drop or revive to your buddy.

Is the PBO posted anywhere other than Steam Workshop?

Hi there. Just a bump to this misión as it has been updated recently with several changes affecting gameplay experience, for better :)

• Like 1

On 2/22/2018 at 4:26 PM, barbolani said:

Hi there. Just a bump to this misión as it has been updated recently with several changes affecting gameplay experience, for better :)

Hey barbolani, 
I'm very happy you back to coding this ! Finally I've started testing Warlords of the Pacific on my server , digging your code , tweaking it a bit , dying a lot , etc :-)
Thanks for your work , very unique Arma content right here.

I'm looking where can I change the french voice of my character (commander) is it possible to change ? class CfgIdentities configs the AI and Maru's voices...

And yours too! Yes, just pick the "Pulu" section and modify as you like