Sign in to follow this  
mikey74

Tanoan CSATI ACCORD

13490D1976D870EC9BB47E3CA58B8E51732E2706

6AE3165B3160774E6DD70123AB9748A483681F20

82F7FDDD76A95268F965141A9720D4ABECA34428

Subscribe at Steam

Pics on steam

Tanoan government raised a standing army under intense negotiations with CSATI leadership. Meanwhile, NATO has dispatched some Contractors to help fight back CSATI influence. 

included: 
Infantry and motorized units for Tanoan Army 
Infantry and motorized units for Military contractors. 

Functions: 
The contractors are elite soldiers. They will have better skills than most. 
Quick response crews will disembark upon contact, and make repairs if needed when combat is done. 

More to come.

Edited by mikey74
remove horrible text and bad formatting
  • Like 1

for tanoa's army you can use the textures in game to replace the aaf uniform very cool!

0 for the entire AAF uniform, 1 for the syndiakat soldier with singlet camo

this setObjectTexture [0, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F_2_co.paa"];

this setObjectTexture [1, "\A3\Characters_F_Exp\Syndikat\Data\U_I_C_Soldier_Para_1_F_2_co.paa"];

15n3w93.jpgaxy0i1.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for that. This means I've got to go in a redo some things. :P That being said. I did it the hard way!!!!! lmbo Im assuming you can do the same with your own textures you edit or create? I'll deffo have to play with that a bit.

Thanks for that. This means I've got to go in a redo some things. :P That being said. I did it the hard way!!!!! lmbo Im assuming you can do the same with your own textures you edit or create?

they are already in the game, you may use the path for your config file,  in that case you are able to use the AAF vest in olive version that are in the game, you will find in mark addons

equip_ia_vest01_oli_co.paa         (to be honest i don't like the retexture of the ammo)

x3xrtu.jpg

Yeh I used the General for his uniform for the TCA units. I edited the texture of the Rangemaster for the contractors uniforms, but ended up having to use the Rangemaster and the General to set up the base units for my units. When I configed in the textures for any other unit it looked like I blended uniforms. With what u posted.... maybe just maybe I can use other units as a base for my base.

Subscribe at Steam

Pics on steam

Tanoan government raised a standing army under intense negotiations with CSATI leadership. Meanwhile, NATO has dispatched some Contractors to help fight back CSATI influence. 

included: 

Infantry and motorized units for Tanoan Army 

Infantry and motorized units for Military contractors. 

Functions: 

The contractors are elite soldiers. They will have better skills than most. 

Quick response crews will disembark upon contact, and make repairs if needed when combat is done. 

More to come.

Could you not put some pics in this thread?