halomrfrags

Getting into making missions, could use some help.

Right, what I need help with is putting a custom loadout onto a car that wouldnt normally have guns on it. What I'm using right now is the Hatchback (Sport.) 
So far I have been able to come up with the following lines:

this addMagazineTurret ["6Rnd_LG_scalpel",[1]];  

this addWeapon "missiles_SCALPEL";

However, the problem is that when I load into the game nothing happens, only the horn is still intact. I'm debating whether or not I need to get rid of the horn somehow.

Right, what I need help with is putting a custom loadout onto a car that wouldnt normally have guns on it. What I'm using right now is the Hatchback (Sport.) 

So far I have been able to come up with the following lines:

this addMagazineTurret ["6Rnd_LG_scalpel",[1]];  

this addWeapon "missiles_SCALPEL";

However, the problem is that when I load into the game nothing happens, only the horn is still intact. I'm debating whether or not I need to get rid of the horn somehow.

I'm afraid it's not possible with current engine and system, but I could be wrong. If you want a custom weapon you can attach the launcher to the car for example (using command attachto). That'd do it I think.

If you want to add items into the vehicle's inventory simply right click the vehicle, and use the Edit Loadout... option. If you want to attach an actual launcher to vehicle, take a look at attachTo.