Azza FHI

Blood Lust LITE - Blood Effects for SP and MP

Sorry but what do you mean with v2 change?

Added optional pbo for automatic activation for use in any scenario (steam workshop version has the pbo in main addons folder, remove if necessary)

I didn't quite understand it :(

There are 2 files in the mod. Bloodsplatter.pbo is the original and to activate it you must place down a module in the mission.

There is now a second pbo called bloodlustLITE_auto.pbo. If you put this file in the same addons folder as the first file, the mod will be activated as soon as the game starts (no need to place module)

In the steam workshop, there are limitation when uploading files, so in that version i could not put it in the optional folder so it is in the main folder by default, meaning the mod is active as soon as you download it from workshop. This might not be what some ppl want so they need to remove the optional file...

There are 2 files in the mod. Bloodsplatter.pbo is the original and to activate it you must place down a module in the mission.

There is now a second pbo called bloodlustLITE_auto.pbo. If you put this file in the same addons folder as the first file, the mod will be activated as soon as the game starts (no need to place module)

In the steam workshop, there are limitation when uploading files, so in that version i could not put it in the optional folder so it is in the main folder by default, meaning the mod is active as soon as you download it from workshop. This might not be what some ppl want so they need to remove the optional file...

That is now clear to me :) Thanks for your explanation!

Hello

This mod seems to increase performance and fps

Is it suitable for SP or just for MP ?

Thanks

We've been running Blood Lust LITE on our deployment to Makhno's N'Ziwasogo, a great map which can be a real FPS hog when you've got a lot of players and AI running around in the jungle.  This version of the gore mod doesn't make it skip a single beat.  Very nice work, highly recommended.

Screenshot courtesy of one of our Raider Gunny's.

art_zps3qgtutwe.png

• Like 2

When EVGA finishes my RMA (my GTX780 died) and sends me a shiny new GTX 980 Ti SC+ GAMING ACX 2.0+, I will install your version ASAP! Good work Azza!

• Like 1

Cheers man! I learnt heaps when editing your original mod and thanks again for bein cool with this remake. 

Ive become snowed under with work so i probs wont be able to expand on it any further. If you want the mod files let me know...

• Like 1

Doesn't seem to work with MP anymore? Got both the Auto and the Bloodlust mod and it doesn't seem to work in the MP mission

I tried this out on my MP server, and was unable to see any blood spatter when I shot an AI or another Player.

I created the bloodlust.sqf and added the code. I also added

class bloodlust_onunithitpart { allowedTargets=2; };

to my

class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {

• Like 1

I saw your comment on the workshop, cheers for troubleshooting. Ill try get a fix out soon. 

• Like 3

Just noticed an error popping in my server log:

16:46:59 File @Bloodlust_LITE\mod.cpp, line 3: '.actionName': Missing ';' at the end of line

7 minutes ago, tinboye said:

Just open that file and add a ; at the end of the line.

Thanks for coming.

• Like 1

Very late reply, but Azza have you had a chance to fix the mod?

its been since February.

• Like 3