Sign in to follow this  
matt_baker1942

Aim Assist

Hi everyone, now before I begin I just want to state that what I'm trying to achieve is specifically for local use mainly because

1. I don't play online in Arma

2. I can see how this script I'm attempting can be exploited online.

With that being said I'm messing around with making some sort of super hero type mod for myself that would allow me to play as some fun characters from the movies. Two good examples I want to try to achieve is the character Deadshot from Suicide Squad and Hawkeye from basically any marvel movie. As many of you know these two characters in particular have a superhuman ability in marksmanship and I wanted to emulate that in game somehow. My idea is basically a watered down aim bot, something not nearly as cheap or devastating as an aim bot, but a little more than an aim assist you'd see on a console game. What I want to achieve is that any enemy within a certain range of the character and is being aimed at by the player (with some relative accuracy) will automatically get hit when the player shoots. The shot doesn't have to be a head shot, but instead it just has to make contact with any part of the enemy's body. As a result, in a situation where a lot of enemies are present, the player will feel a sense of superhuman ability when being considerably outnumbered while still being vulnerable.

Again I can see how a script like this would be taboo to talk about on here, but I'm certainly not looking to use it in multiplayer and if I had the knowledge to even get a script like this into multiplayer without anti-cheat detecting it, I probably wouldn't need any help writing it.

I'd like to see  something like this. I like playing with controller. I play single player scenarios and campaigns so as not to upset teammates with potato aim.