ACRE_Team

Advanced Combat Radio Environment 2 (ACRE2)

I would first look at new mods that have been added the last month. It could also be a respawn script issue. Can you provide the rpt?

I wonder if any here, in particular one of the ACRE2 devs might be able to answer a question;

The current version of ACRE2 has a red dot next to it in the mod list in the in-game server browser. As if there was a mismatch between what's on my client machine and what's on the server. The version on the dedicated server was ftp'd from my client machine so I know it's exactly the same and the key has been copied to the keys folder on the server. Several other folks have told me that the status dot next to mods in the mod list are un-reliable but I'm concerned that it discourages folks from joining the server. When I and others do connect to the server everything works fine. So I'm just wondering if there is a way to resolve the false negative mismatch indication. Thanks.

Is there an easy way to stop 343s from being automatically added to people's inventories when entering vehicles? Seemingly only 'command' positions (pilots, divers, etc) get the 343 gifted to them.

On 2/16/2019 at 5:16 PM, A Tree said:

Is there an easy way to stop 343s from being automatically added to people's inventories when entering vehicles? Seemingly only 'command' positions (pilots, divers, etc) get the 343 gifted to them.

You are using ACRE2 in combination with IFA3 right?

Hi I Don't know if im just being stupid or what but for some reason when I click caps to used the radio I get no feedback noise and ik this sounds minor but for me it is what currently entices me to use TFR with the really cool radio noises

cause in real life no cliky noises happen with radios.... TFR has its ++'s , but real 3D sound is my preferred sound space.

5 hours ago, SteveMcGarrett said:

Hi I Don't know if im just being stupid or what but for some reason when I click caps to used the radio I get no feedback noise and ik this sounds minor but for me it is what currently entices me to use TFR with the really cool radio noises

Check that your server has the extensions of the b64 sounds allowed.

7 hours ago, SteveMcGarrett said:

Check what @magnetar said, more info in troubleshooting section of documentation.

4 hours ago, kklownboy said:

cause in real life no cliky noises happen with radios.... TFR has its ++'s , but real 3D sound is my preferred sound space.

Yes they do make clicky noises in real life. Maybe not all, but most have a setting for that.

On 2/18/2019 at 3:20 PM, magnetar said:

You are using ACRE2 in combination with IFA3 right?

any idea how to stop this?

yes. put the following line in init. It's something IFA3 does when entering a vehicle.

LIB_GLOBAL_ENABLE_RADIO_IN_VEHICLE = false

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the version on steam is 2.6.1 and the version on git hub is 2.6.2

enybody using the github version?

Arrhh so it just #0 that need to be updatet 

On 3/3/2019 at 7:34 AM, magnetar said:

yes. put the following line in init. It's something IFA3 does when entering a vehicle.

LIB_GLOBAL_ENABLE_RADIO_IN_VEHICLE = false

Yes it was with IFA3. Thank you very much!

I can't find any documentation on the usage of acre_api_fnc_unmountRackRadio - is this currently implemented?

Currently trying to have a vehicle have a rack without a radio by default. Adding a rack without a radio didn't work, so I'm currently attempting to remove the radio once the rack has been added.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:38 PM, A Tree said:

I can't find any documentation on the usage of acre_api_fnc_unmountRackRadio - is this currently implemented?

Currently trying to have a vehicle have a rack without a radio by default. Adding a rack without a radio didn't work, so I'm currently attempting to remove the radio once the rack has been added.

It is implemented. you will have too look in the github itself: https://github.com/IDI-Systems/acre2/blob/master/addons/api/fnc_unmountRackRadio.sqf

It appears that the new Weferlingen terrain is not compatible with ACRE2. I suppose that is a known issue and it is being worked on?

It is being worked on  and a solution will be released as test today or tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Fanatic72 You can find the test version in ACRE2 Slack.

• Thanks 1

ACRE2 Release 2.6.3

This release provides compatibility with Global Mobilization's Weferlingen terrain, in form of an optional mod. Additionally, it includes various fixes and enhancements.

Complete Changelog and Download

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, ACRE_Team said:

ACRE2 Release 2.6.3

This release provides compatibility with Global Mobilization's Weferlingen terrain, in form of an optional mod. Additionally, it includes various fixes and enhancements.

Many thanks. When will the version on SWS be updated?

5 hours ago, domokun said:

Many thanks. When will the version on SWS be updated?

It has been before we posted here. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Following some requests, we have released Global Mobilization compatibility as a separate Steam Workshop item!

Compatibility in form of an optional is still distributed with the main download, in hope to satisfy most use cases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ACRE2 Release 2.6.4

This release provides compatibility with TeamSpeak 3.3.0 and is now backwards compatible with TeamSpeak API versions 19 through 23. It also fixes SEM 70 UI scaling.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2