ACRE_Team

Advanced Combat Radio Environment 2 (ACRE2)

On 2016/12/22 at 10:17 PM, cyruz said:

There is a teamspeak setting for Always set clients 3D positions, try toggling that around.

Shown here:

TSC2.png

Sorry he set Always set clients 3D positions after the problem is still there
He still can not hear from the front and rear of the players to speak
She can only let the body diagonally hear from the front of the sound

18 hours ago, twroach said:

Sorry he set Always set clients 3D positions after the problem is still there
He still can not hear from the front and rear of the players to speak
She can only let the body diagonally hear from the front of the sound

Then you need to make a ticket - https://github.com/IDI-Systems/acre2/issues

Yes, the 3.1 version of TS3 is NOT compatible with ACRE 2.2.

TS API version changed and the ACRE needs to be updated to be compatible.

• Like 1

My unit had a problem when using this. Becuase if we used the radio and pressed alt to lock around or was looking aroung using ALT, when we pressed caps lock the radio wouldn't work. Is there a fix for this or, has it been updated?

On 11/01/2017 at 9:01 PM, Max255 said:

Yes, the 3.1 version of TS3 is NOT compatible with ACRE 2.2.

TS API version changed and the ACRE needs to be updated to be compatible.

Indeed there's a dev-build of ACRE2 that supports the new teamspeak. Dev-builds are only accessible through our slack (you can invite yourself by clicking on the slack button (in the readme) on our github page).

On 13/01/2017 at 8:57 AM, perfectum said:

My unit had a problem when using this. Becuase if we used the radio and pressed alt to lock around or was looking aroung using ALT, when we pressed caps lock the radio wouldn't work. Is there a fix for this or, has it been updated?

This is because Alt+Caps is a different push-to-talk button as part of the multi push-to-talk button system. Check your ACRE keybindings when in-game -> Controls -> Configure Addons -> ACRE2 - You can remove the keybinding if you don't want it.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2017 at 9:34 AM, snippers said:

Indeed there's a dev-build of ACRE2 that supports the new teamspeak. Dev-builds are only accessible through our slack (you can invite yourself by clicking on the slack button (in the readme) on our github page).

This is because Alt+Caps is a different push-to-talk button as part of the multi push-to-talk button system. Check your ACRE keybindings when in-game -> Controls -> Configure Addons -> ACRE2 - You can remove the keybinding if you don't want it.

Is the dev build of ACRE that includes compatibility for the new Teamspeak 3 release just the main download at the bottom or is the dev build somewhere else?

Thanks

14 hours ago, MANTIA said:

Is the dev build of ACRE that includes compatibility for the new Teamspeak 3 release just the main download at the bottom or is the dev build somewhere else?

Dev-builds are only accessible through our Slack. You got the answer right there in the post you quoted. :)

A friend of mine is having trouble with transmitting on the radios. His PTT key for TeamSpeak works fine for the normal in-game voice chat, but when he holds down CAPSLOCK, his voice will not transmit. The indicator will show up in the bottom right for him and make the squelch on/off, but his voice will not transmit to the rest of us. The only way for it to transmit is for him to use voice activation detection. But he plays in a noisy environment, so that's not an option. Another way it works is when he uses the option to set voice activation detection while he holds down his TeamSpeak PTT key at the same time as CAPSLOCK. It's a workaround, but an uncomfortable and annoying one. Is there a way to fix the requirement of using voice activation detection for him?

On 1/14/2017 at 3:34 PM, snippers said:

Still doesn't work. If you press Alt and look around then press caps lock the radio still won't function. But if you press the radio then press alt and look around it works. Any fix for this? Our unit want's to transfer over to ACRE.

@perfectum It's not an ACRE bug, it's how CBA key binding system works. You can't register a key bind that work no matter you press Alt or not. On my mod i had to register two combinaisons for the case where you want to trigger the key while looking around with `Alt` :/.

21 hours ago, zgmrvn said:

@perfectum It's not an ACRE bug, it's how CBA key binding system works. You can't register a key bind that work no matter you press Alt or not. On my mod i had to register two combinaisons for the case where you want to trigger the key while looking around with `Alt` :/.

I don't have the same problem with TFAR so I can't say that this is a CBA problem. I was not able to setup two keys either.

Because TFAR has a second key bind entry for Alt + Transmit but this is basically a CBA constraint

Is the intercom in helicopter for crew member is part of ACRE or the addon ? How can I add it on each helicopter ?

On 21/01/2017 at 8:25 PM, Shifty.FR said:

Is the intercom in helicopter for crew member is part of ACRE or the addon ? How can I add it on each helicopter ?

UP :(

3 hours ago, Royal Eagles said:

Hello i have install ACRE 2 but  i can't find any radio on arsenal

You can find them under the misc entry of uniform, vest or backpack categories. ACRE does not use the radio slot as vanilla or TFAR. With ACRE2 you can have multiple radios in the uniform, vest or backpacks. I hope this solves your problem.

28 minutes ago, Royal Eagles said:

Yes thank you very much other question where i can find complete documentation for all radio an antenna.

I have found this :http://acre2.idi-systems.com/ but

But anyone know more detailled doc ?

No, this is where you can find everything related to ACRE. If you have specific questions you can ask them here or you can join the ACRE2 slack

Has there been any update on when ACRE will be compatible with the latest version of Teamspeak 3 version 3.1?

20 minutes ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

Has there been any update on when ACRE will be compatible with the latest version of Teamspeak 3 version 3.1?

You can grab the latest dev-build that can be found in ACRE2 slack. This version is compatible with TS v3.1. Being a dev-build, use it at your own risk :D

Ok thx I want to  know if it's possible to have dual-channel on one radio, like Task force Radio ?

Thx and sorry for my bad english

Nope, but you can set two different TX/RX frequencies on mid to high range radios.

1) Ok, so on a radio I can hear two people? And transmit to these two people, not at the same time? 

2) Can I change radio frequencies easily without opening the radio?

For 1) & 2) if it's possible, how to do, please ?

Thx for your answer, it's very complicated for me because all docs are in english, and  i have not very good english... And ACRE it's more completed :D

Another question: Can not change the channel without opening the radio with the AN / PRC 117 F?