Thanks. Couldn't find any other mention of it on the forum.

hi could I use this (MBG Buildings African Generic (Arma2 Legacy)) with v1 version mog map?

On 6/16/2017 at 7:49 PM, dragon01 said:

Where did you get that helo from? Looks a bit like Samson from Avatar...

Eric J has an entire helo mod that he has developed and its full of AWESOME stuff.  Go check it out. I believe there is a thread here on the forums. 

Awesome to see this received an update I will check it out tonight !

Crash to desktop while approaching the city is still present in the latest version.

Is there a fix on the way ?

13 minutes ago, basstard said:

Crash to desktop while approaching the city is still present in the latest version.

Could share the .rpt file as that will certainly help. Also what other mods were you using?

On 11/07/2017 at 11:52 AM, R0adki11 said:

Could share the .rpt file as that will certainly help. Also what other mods were you using?

No other mods, only those required to run Mogadishu.

You can download the RPT and dump files here: click me

On 7/11/2017 at 5:39 AM, basstard said:

Yeah I still have the same issue. I can post RPT when I get home today. I think its an issue with running 64bit arma correct. Something about this map and 64bit doesn't seem to mesh and causes ctd.

Does anyone else crash when they close the map after booting up the eden editor?

• Like 1

Having the same crashing issue. Crashes to desktop whenever you get close to the city.

EDIT: Map works perfectly fine in 32 bit arma, only crashes on 64 bit.

• Like 2

please fix the ambient sounds and remove the distant gunfire, ai also have a problem driving simple paths on this map.

Any further updates planned for this map?

I have a huge concept for a Black Hawk Down mission to build and conduct with my clan, but there are many things that need to be fixed/changed, such as the airport which has too many junk and grass...

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is the map itself is a copy of the real-life Mogadishu terrain or a different version you made?

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I'm making a modern-day mission and want to make the wrecks of Super 61 and 64 focal points. I found what I THINK is 61 106-948 (though given how open it is it could easily be 64) but I'm having trouble finding the other, or at least where the other is supposed to go. Help please?

Edit: NVM I found it at 103-955. Looks like that is Super 61 and the one to the south is Super 64. It'd be nice if these were incorporated as normal map markers. Very different from the movie (and the map scale is a bit off), though a lot of things were different in the movie lol

• Thanks 1