Counter Attack has the Persians speaking Russian but besides that 9/10 mission. Its a fantastic urban mission.

Hi froggyluv,

yes the language is funny, I am pleased that you make the missions fun. Works the Modification without error?

Thanks for your feedback

After further testing, here's my feedback:

* Counterattack: great start but why are my Persians comrades speaking Russian? Also how do I complete the first task? I've search all the rooms of the first 3-storey building and even killed the 4 insurgents hiding there but I seem unable to trigger a completion of that task. Any ideas why?
* Laser Show: awesome start but my primary objective remained incomplete until I used my satchel charges to blow up 2 technicals (pick-ups with HMG) that I found in the village. When I checked my tasks, the briefing simply said neutralise insurgents. It never mentioned anything about destroying enemy armour. So may it would be better to update the briefing?
A CUP version where units are replaced by retro units and equipment would be awesome. Maybe killjoyau73 can help you. Recently he has published several missions under the description of "OFP Remakes".

After further testing, here's my feedback:

* Counterattack: great start but why are my Persians comrades speaking Russian? Also how do I complete the first task? I've search all the rooms of the first 3-storey building and even killed the 4 insurgents hiding there but I seem unable to trigger a completion of that task. Any ideas why?
* Laser Show: awesome start but my primary objective remained incomplete until I used my satchel charges to blow up 2 technicals (pick-ups with HMG) that I found in the village. When I checked my tasks, the briefing simply said neutralise insurgents. It never mentioned anything about destroying enemy armour. So may it would be better to update the briefing?
A CUP version where units are replaced by retro units and equipment would be awesome. Maybe killjoyau73 can help you. Recently he has published several missions under the description of "OFP Remakes".

* Counterattack:

Did you open the action menu, there are two options one of which must be selected.

See Picture

* Laser Show:

Is a good idea I will in the briefing insert 2 technicals (pickups with HMG) destroy.

*CUP version:

A CUP version is already in the works. But will still take some time until I can this Publish.

• Like 2

Changelog: v1.1

fixed: Laser Show. Briefing task 2 technicals (pick-ups with HMG) must be destroyed. Text added.
fixed: Fraction Chdkz. Sound language Russian.
fixed: NAPA fraction. Sound language Czech.
fixed: Fraction CDF. Sound language Czech.
new:   Faction Russian units. Sound language Russian.
fixed: For all missions some changes and small bugs are removed.

• Like 2

Update Information:

Changelog: v1.1

fixed: Laser show. Briefing Task 2 technicals (pickups with HMG) have to be destroyed. Text added.

fixed: Fraction Chdkz. Sound language Russian.

fixed: Fraction NAPA. Sound language Czechisch.

fixed: Fraction CDF. Sound language Czechisch.

new:  Faction Russian units. Sound language Russian.

SP Scenarios:

[OFP] Heavy Metal, Laser.

[Arma] Miner Convoy, Battlefields, Driver Transport, Saboteur, Sanitary Operation, Commander.

[Arma 2 OA] Jackal, One Shot One Kill, Steel Panthers.

I was really enjoying these missions but the 1.66 RC patch seems to have ruined them due to errors (config errors?).

Do you have any idea how to fix them?

On 23.11.2016 at 9:55 AM, domokun said:

I was really enjoying these missions but the 1.66 RC patch seems to have ruined them due to errors (config errors?).

Do you have any idea how to fix them?

Hi domokun,

OK. For me, everything works. What is 1.66 RC? Where can I download this. If I have RC, then I can check the errors. I think you have another launcher?

Thanks for your feedback.

On 23.11.2016 at 11:11 AM, SHJ-Studio said:

Hallo Domokun,

OK. Für mich funktioniert alles. Was ist 1,66 RC? Wo kann ich das herunterladen? Wenn ich RC habe, dann kann ich die Fehler überprüfen. Ich denke, du hast einen anderen Launcher?

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.

OK. I now know what RC means.
Installs the update from Steam. Check everything and then sign up.

Excellent project! It will fit the CUP-mod perfect!

Good luck with your work on this, much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent project! It will fit the CUP-mod perfect!

Good luck with your work on this, much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi virtualvikingx,

Thank you for your praise. That moderated continue to work. :) 

Did you notice any errors, in this Mod?

On 23.11.2016 at 11:26 AM, SHJ-Studio said:

OK. Ich weiß jetzt, was RC bedeutet. : Banghead:

Installiert das Update von Steam. Überprüfe alles und melde dich dann.

So I installed the DEV 1.67.139383 update. Everything works. Start the changes in the order shown in the figure.
When I start with the UN Mod, an (un config) error is displayed in the editor. In the new version 1.1, this mod is no longer required. Start without UN Mod and without SHJS_A3_Extension.
It is a pity that the mod caused problems.

Thanks.

Removing those 2 mods (UN Mod & SHJS_A3_Extension) resolved my issue.

The missions now work perfectly again.

On 24.11.2016 at 5:28 PM, domokun said:

Thanks.

Removing those 2 mods (UN Mod & SHJS_A3_Extension) resolved my issue.

The missions now work perfectly again.

Very nice, because I'm glad the Mod is working again.

I Work to a remake (Campaign Sahrani Conflict) this is now to play in the time 2030 and is based on a Bohemia Interactive production.

The MCLU MLI CAMO modification has been included in the add-ons of Arma Rearmed 3 since version 1.3.4 and should no longer be loaded externally. The MCLU MLI CAMO Mod is no longer needed as Local Modification!
I am going to modify all OFP SP scenarios on the island of Malden for the new island of Malden 2035.
Two RHS mods were added. (RHSAFRF) for the Russian language, weapons and (BMP 1) for NAPA and Taliban. (RHSUSAF) weapons for the, change of NATO units. The NATO units will be equipped with the RHS (m4a1) weapon and the OPFOR units will be equipped with the RHS weapon (rhs_weap_akm), (rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_npz), (rhs_weap_ak74n).

This is not were changed Tanks, vehicles, units and equipment based on A3 Design and MCLU MLI CAMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad to hear you're still working on this. But as SMD is dependent on the obsolete AiA Terrain Pack, I really hope you you stick with CUP. Anyway, I can't wait to replay the Sahrani campaign!

52 minutes ago, Nakken said:

Glad to hear you're still working on this. But as SMD is dependent on the obsolete AiA Terrain Pack, I really hope you you stick with CUP. Anyway, I can't wait to replay the Sahrani campaign!

Pognivet has created an add-on, can now SMD easily start the with the CUP Terrain Pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fusvi9hbs9hqa3c/smd_sahrani_a3.7z

Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1

Hello, a new version is up (v. 1.3.3).
New: Remake demo of the campaign Sahrani Conflict. :icon_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

On 31.12.2017 at 3:20 PM, SHJ-Studio said:

Hello, a new version is up (v. 1.3.3).
New: Remake demo of the campaign Sahrani Conflict. :icon_biggrin:

Hello, a new version is up (v. 1.3.6).

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear you stopped development. I really enjoyed the missions, they were well done. Hopefully you'll decide to come back to them some day. After the release of Tanks DLC the game should be more stable. 

14 hours ago, CyclonicTuna said:

I'm sorry to hear you stopped development. I really enjoyed the missions, they were well done. Hopefully you'll decide to come back to them some day. After the release of Tanks DLC the game should be more stable. 

Thank you for your posetiefes feedback. I'm currently missing the time to work on the mod further. I'll do a Arma break but that does not mean, that I'm not, at the mod someday, keep working. :f:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello we decided to open Arma Rearmed 3 again for the public.
I hope everything is going well and have fun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

No sorry, there will be no CUP version. Changing everything on CUP AddOns is too much work.

• Haha 1

with contact dlc you have russian languages... is possible use just the assets in vanilla game and Malden like terrain? (or a part of CWC campaign..)

@zukov

I do not speak English. Sorry with the Google translation program, can't I read exactly what you mean?