Arma Rearmed 3

Auo14bv.jpg

Download

Steam Arma Rearmed 3

Description:

The modification includes a selection of Arma 1, Arma 2, Arma 2 OA and OFP SP-Scenarios.
Tanks, vehicles, units and equipment based on A3 Design and MCLU MLI CAMO.
Play you scenarios from Arma 1, Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Operation Flashpoint and Sahrani Conflict, now in the future 2030.

Side: BLUEFOR, OPFOR, Independent
SP-Missionen [28 Scenarios]
Coop-Missionen [1 Scenarios]
Campaign [Sahrani Conflict, Rahmadi Conflict]
Islands: Everon, Malden 2035, Takistan, Chernarus, Sahrani...

For the Arma 2 Friends:

Spoiler

Download

For Arma 2

I not longer support for this campaign!

T R A I L E R S

Campaign Sahrani Conflict

McLupo's MLI Camo

I S S U E S
Playing with other mods apart from the required ones could break the missions or cause bugs. Other than that I have no clue what happens in the Arma dev version, so better play in the stable version.

I M P O R T A N T   N O T E
Please use these graphics options for the campaign Sahrani Conflict.
Options / Graphics / Display / Menu Size / Normal

C O O P - S C E N A R I O S
[Arma 2 OA]
Hike In The Hills.
Languages:
3WOfM6a.jpg H1Mzz2x.jpg VSyjwE9.jpg e0i6oDH.jpg qUrpEC6.jpg ZxChG06.jpg KxLjECE.jpg FBrQ7BV.jpg

S P - S C E N A R I O S
[OFP]
Take The Car, Vulcan, Ninjas, Heavy Metal, Laser, Ambush, Revenge, Bomberman, Shadow Killer, Lone Wolf, Sniper team, Commander.
Languages:
3WOfM6a.jpg H1Mzz2x.jpg VSyjwE9.jpg e0i6oDH.jpg qUrpEC6.jpg

[Arma]
Miner Convoy, Battlefields, Driver Transport, Saboteur, Sanitary Operation, Commander.
Languages:
3WOfM6a.jpg H1Mzz2x.jpg

[Arma 2]
Counterattack, Eye For Eye, Squad Commander, Trial By Fire.
Languages:
3WOfM6a.jpg H1Mzz2x.jpg VSyjwE9.jpg e0i6oDH.jpg qUrpEC6.jpg ZxChG06.jpg KxLjECE.jpg FBrQ7BV.jpg

[Arma 2 OA]
Dum Spiro Spero, Hike In The Hills, Laser Show, Jackal, One Shot One Kill, Steel Panthers.
Languages:

S P - C A M P A I G N
[Sahrani Conflict]
Languages:
3WOfM6a.jpg H1Mzz2x.jpg 

S P - C A M P A I G N
[Rahmadi Conflict]
Languages:
3WOfM6a.jpg H1Mzz2x.jpg 

C O - A U T H O R
FlashPoint

Thanks to:
CUP Team, RHS Team, CAF Team, McLupo, Sabre Dust, BloodoftheScribe, W0lle, .kju, Wolfi, FlashPoint, BI-Forum.

Special thanks to:
OMAC for the fixing English translations of briefings, overview text, and debriefings.
FlashPoint for play testing.

Steam Arma Rearmed 3

• Like 8

Looks great.So.. its a collection of missions from older games? And when you say it adds new units-do they differ from CUP units? Also-what missions are involved? 

Hi ineptaphid,

Yes, there are the old SP missions of arms and my groups are different (new uniforms, weapons and equipment A3.) As the CUP units.

Scenarios:

OFP

Take The Car

Vulcan

Ninjas

Arma 2

Counterattack

Eye For Eye

Squad Commander

Trial By Fire

Arma 2 OA

Dum Spiro Spero

Hike In The Hills

Laser Show

Other planned projects: SP missions for Arma 1, Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, OFP and campaign Sahrani Conflict.

Thanks for your feedback

cheers,

SHJ-Studio

• Like 1

Dude this is awesome great job! Loving playing Trial by Fire which is a tactical masterpiece and reminds me when i first saw an AI lean out from cover. Cant wait for Eye for an Eye..nostalgia here

• Like 2

You should list the scenarios contained in the first post.

The lack of responses (in this thread at least) shows that the presentation is not clear enough - this content should appeal to a lot of (SP) players.

You should also upload this all to Steam workshop as single items and bind them together with a collection.

• Like 1

You should list the scenarios contained in the first post.

The lack of responses (in this thread at least) shows that the presentation is not clear enough - this content should appeal to a lot of (SP) players.

You should also upload this all to Steam workshop as single items and bind them together with a collection.

I quite agree.

Though I think I also think these 2 requirements might be limiting its popularity: UN Units 2030 & MCLU MLI  CAMO.

So is there any chance that CUP Units could replace these mods?

Thanks for your feedback .kju and domokun

.kju:

I have added the names of the scenarios in the first post.

(upload this all to Steam workshop) let's see if I'm doing this. 

domokun:

CUP units are not needed in this modification.

MCLU MLI CAMO is needed because my fractions, created by itself, A3, uniforms, vehicles and equipment to MCLU MLI CAMO basing.

Tanks, vehicles, units and equipment based on A3 Design.

Sorry I can not speak English.

cheers,

SHJ-Studio

OK I've just finished downloading all the required addons and I think I've found why there's been so little feedback: they're huge!

@MCLU_MLI_CAMO_v1.40 = 190 MB

@sab_UN2030 = 84 MB

@SHJS_A3 = 870 MB

@SHJS_A3_Extension = 5 MB

So that's 1+ GB for 10 missions.

Well now I'm off to test them :D

Bad news: none of the missions are visible within Arma's Scenarios menu.

Nor is the menu changed.

I followed your installations instructions as described in the Readme.

However 1 aspect struck me a strange, @SHJS_A3_Extension is nested under @SHJS_A3 in the readme.

Is that deliberate?

If so then it's the first time I've seen that done :D

Any ideas?

Hallo Domokun,

Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit nehmen, um die Szenarien zu testen. Also für mich funktioniert alles.

Warum bist du keiner der Missionen im Szenario-Menü sichtbar, kann ich mir nicht erklären.

Das Menü wird nur mit der Erweiterung geändert (@ SHJS_A3_Extension). Der @ SHJS_A3_Extension Mod ist optional und ist für die Szenarien nicht erforderlich.

Dieses Mal die Startänderung als ich dieses Applikator:

-mod = @ CBA_A3; @CUP_Terrains; @ MCLU_MLI_CAMO_v1.40; @ sab_UN2030; @ SHJS_A3; @ SHJS_A3_Extension

Ich hoffe, Sie bekommen die Änderung zu laufen. 

Ich lade meinen Mod wieder herunter und teste das nochmal, vielleicht gibt es im Zip einen Fehler.

Hi domokun,

first thanks you you take the time to the scenarios to test. So for me everything works.  :notworthy:

Why you none of the missions are visible within the scenarios menu, I can not explain to me.  :Oo:

The menu will be changed only with the extension (@ SHJS_A3_Extension). The @ SHJS_A3_Extension Mod is optional and is not Required for the scenarios.

This time the starting modification as I this applicator:

-mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains;@MCLU_MLI_CAMO_v1.40;@sab_UN2030;@SHJS_A3;@SHJS_A3_Extension

I hope you get the modification to run. 

I load my mod again down and tests this again, maybe there are in the zip an error.

Thanks I'll try again tonight but I don't think that I did anything stupid.

BTW which build are you using?

Official (1.6), RC (1.64) or Dev?

Have the Zip of Google Drive tested all OK.

OK. You made no mistake, it is interesting why it with Me funktioniert and you do not, it's the same program?

how do you load the missions?

Good news: that looks identical to what I'm using

Bad news: that looks identical to what I'm using

QQ73V

I invite the mod with the mod Local directory in Lauchner. Trial please times without Steam Workshop directory. Maybe is because the error?

how do you load the missions?

In Menu Single Player Scenarios. See those scenarios ?

o58O9Dg.jpg

I invite the mod with the mod Local directory in Lauchner. Trial please times without Steam Workshop directory. Maybe is because the error?

If you look at my screenshot you'll see that only 2 mods are from Steam: CBA & CUP Terrains. None of your mods are loaded from Steam.

So do you suggest I load CBA & CUP Terrains locally?

If you look at my screenshot you'll see that only 2 mods are from Steam: CBA & CUP Terrains. None of your mods are loaded from Steam.

So do you suggest I load CBA & CUP Terrains locally?

I see in the screenshot that there is another laugh as I have. Now I know what RC meaning.

Where did you get this launcher ago?

Start all Mod local. I suspect that the error in charging mode Steam. I Test times myself, as you Laucher it starts.

Viewed another question you see all my pictures on the thread ?

Thank you for your help !   :)

I see in the screenshot that there is another laugh as I have. Now I know what RC meaning.

Where did you get this launcher ago?

Start all Mod local. I suspect that the error in charging mode Steam. I Test times myself, as you Laucher it starts.

Viewed another question you see all my pictures on the thread ?

Thank you for your help !   :)

Sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your English (Ich wünsche dass mein Deutsch war besser).

So tonight, I'll run A3 vanilla (no mods) and load the required mods (@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains;@MCLU_MLI_CAMO_v1.40;@sab_UN2030;@SHJS_A3;@SHJS_A3_Extensio) from within Arma.

I will report back here later tonight.

On 15.9.2016 at 1:00 PM, domokun said:

Sorry but I'm having a hard time understanding your English (Ich wünsche dass mein Deutsch war besser).

So tonight, I'll run A3 vanilla (no mods) and load the required mods (@CBA_A3;@CUP_Terrains;@MCLU_MLI_CAMO_v1.40;@sab_UN2030;@SHJS_A3;@SHJS_A3_Extensio) from within Arma.

I will report back here later tonight.

Thank you.

Sorry I speak no English. I use the Google Translate. 

Good news: it works! the reason that I wasn't seeing the customised menu was that I was using the start-up parameter -skipIntro.

After disabling -skipIntro I loaded A3 with your modset called via the launcher and hey presto!

Also, I finally noticed your missions. The reason that I didn't see them is that I was expecting to see 10 missions. Instead I only saw 1 entry "Arma Classic Missions 2030".

I hadn't spotted it because it was right at the top of the list (the list is sorted in alphabetical order).

Once I clicked on it, it unfolded to reveal a sub-list of 10 missions!

Eagerly I clicked the Trial By Fire and it crashed. I quickly suspect why. So I added the CUP Terrains - Maps to the target line (originally I only had CUP Terrains - Core) and voila! Trial By Fire loaded fine. I had a great time re-living that mission. The tension, the fear and the relief. It's great to see how much Arma has improved in terms of AI, character movement and even audio. The funny thing is that it played similarly but also sufficiently differently to keep me on my toes and punish my complacency. I really like the way that you managed to port the original sound files.

If i had any suggestions to make, they'd be:

* any chance that you could do a redux or retro version? i.e. with the uniforms and equipment of the original? My guess is that CUP Weapons, Units & Vehicles should be able to supply all of these. Not only would it allow us to relive the "good old days" but also it'd lower the entry requirements for your missions, thereby making it more popular

* any chance that you could develop COOP versions of your missions? IIRC Trial By Fire was available in COOP, right?

• Like 1

Good news: it works! the reason that I wasn't seeing the customised menu was that I was using the start-up parameter -skipIntro.

After disabling -skipIntro I loaded A3 with your modset called via the launcher and hey presto!

Also, I finally noticed your missions. The reason that I didn't see them is that I was expecting to see 10 missions. Instead I only saw 1 entry "Arma Classic Missions 2030".

I hadn't spotted it because it was right at the top of the list (the list is sorted in alphabetical order).

Once I clicked on it, it unfolded to reveal a sub-list of 10 missions!

Eagerly I clicked the Trial By Fire and it crashed. I quickly suspect why. So I added the CUP Terrains - Maps to the target line (originally I only had CUP Terrains - Core) and voila! Trial By Fire loaded fine. I had a great time re-living that mission. The tension, the fear and the relief. It's great to see how much Arma has improved in terms of AI, character movement and even audio. The funny thing is that it played similarly but also sufficiently differently to keep me on my toes and punish my complacency. I really like the way that you managed to port the original sound files.

If i had any suggestions to make, they'd be:

* any chance that you could do a redux or retro version? i.e. with the uniforms and equipment of the original? My guess is that CUP Weapons, Units & Vehicles should be able to supply all of these. Not only would it allow us to relive the "good old days" but also it'd lower the entry requirements for your missions, thereby making it more popular

* any chance that you could develop COOP versions of your missions? IIRC Trial By Fire was available in COOP, right?

Hi,

So now everything works without error?

My thought was, the old SP Classic scenarios with the originals A3 models and units to integrate. To my knowledge, Plant CUP the same missions.

Everything again to change now with CUP units, I do not want it I've invested too much work and time.

I personally like the idea the old classics in the Future 2030 with new weapons and vehicles to play. With COOP missions I have no experience going to employ me so times.

I thank you for your good feedback and wish you much fun with the missions.

I agree, it would be super excellent if you could make a CUP Units version.

Maybe you could donate your mission files to CUP?

Sent from my iPhone so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Counter Attack has the Persians speaking Russian but besides that 9/10 mission. Its a fantastic urban mission.

I agree, it would be super excellent if you could make a CUP Units version.

Maybe you could donate your mission files to CUP?

Sent from my iPhone so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Hi virtualvikingx,

Maybe I'm doing this. The 10 missions with the CUP units to rework and a separate mod directory with the scenarios for download available proffer.

• Like 2