xxgetbuck123

FC-37 -> [F/A-35E] Restoration/JetsDLC Update [WIP]

5 hours ago, Blackburn _kicks said:

The F-35 has no radar at all, it has "sensors" that have a max range of 2 or 4km and isn't very effective.

In its released form yes but all this has been rectified. Anyways I’m not gonna hijack this thread for my mod. Please come to the usaf mod thread to talk about issues and what not. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2018 at 9:37 PM, SGT Fuller said:

Im just trying to find out about this deprecation of the USAF mod your speaking of? 

Mate, no disrespect, but no sensors to meet Jets DLC, no PhysX compatibility leading to aircraft jumps and explosions on roll-out, difficulty getting into aircraft, no recent updates... I'd sum that up as deprecated.

Deprecated - "No longer efficient or safe".

Albeit you say that these issues are corrected in an internal build, I'm patient enough to wait for a new public release. Until an actual release is made that fixes these issues, I do believe the term "deprecated" is accurate.

• Thanks 1

Bring your discussion on other mods in this thread to where it belongs. Any followup posts to this matter will be reported immediately as for any comments on this comment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/26/2018 at 12:44 AM, Crielaard said:

Bring your discussion on other mods in this thread to where it belongs. Any followup posts to this matter will be reported immediately as for any comments on this comment.

An immediate quoted response to an immediate question in this thread is hardly grounds to report, mate. But do what you will.

SGT Fuller already mentioned he didn't want to derail the thread, and my answer was a closed one... pretty simple, no need for this crap posting to derail any further.

Cheers.

Also, I'm working on RAAF No. 3, No. 75 and No. 77 Squadron textures. I might as well work on some RAF/RN stuff while I'm at it.

• Like 2

If you take your time to scroll up a littlebit you will find the answer...…..

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Crielaard said:

If you take your time to scroll up a littlebit you will find the answer...…..

Cool, just did. Thanks for not posting a typical jerk-off response to a simple question

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Stryker35 said:

Cool, just did. Thanks for not posting a typical jerk-off response to a simple question

Wow, savage! :dummy:

Just now, philippok2605 said:

My 1st Question is when will this mod be Ready? And the other is can you make a test mod like f35c Alpha to get first impressions? I know you said that you will publish it when its 100% done but well .

It will be ready as soon as it's ready :exclamation:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Looks good mate! Thank you for your efforts and work for the arma community!

I notice that it has been said the fc-37/f35e is open source.

Could I have the relevant files? I would like to try to make a vtol version of it.

Its better and looks much nicer than my a2 port.