xxgetbuck123

FC-37 -> [F/A-35E] Restoration/JetsDLC Update [WIP]

20 hours ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

1. No its not real (not that we know of anyway)

2. I recorded a video yesterday of the new HUD/MFD stuff but then realised it was corrupt when I went to edit it so looks like I'll have to do it again. Alpha/beta, maybe, I dont really like releasing shit that's half done. 

Idk, Seems that you have put a ton of effort into the mod and once it comes out you wouldnt really have much to add to it except skins and bug fixes. But idk, My opinion hope to see a video of it taking off and landing on the nimitz.

On 2018/2/13 at 9:05 AM, _Time_To_Die_ said:

2 Questions, 1. Is the E/A-35 Storm a real thing? I heard about a electronic warfare F-35 but is it actually planned and to even have that name? 2. Is there any chance for a alpha/beta version to come out or a preview video showing off all this mod has to offer?

no, F-35 have integrated EW sensors and jammers, their  AN/APG-81 radar can also use as a burn-through jammer. 

as the E/A thing, Hornets are named F/A is because they are a combined model of A-18 and F-18. Even the current jet Growler use EA-18G instead of E/A-18G because of reasons

G'day all

Finally got around to giving a much needed update to the project. This time its the MFD/HUD/HMD (Not 100% done, but around 90%), which ALL was done by the absolutely brilliant @czechu777 (Since I have 0 idea how this stuff works)

Gallery here (Steam butchers the quality of the images so apologies)--- 

https://imgur.com/a/8jyfa

(I also dont know how to imbed imgur albums) 

I took about 16 screenshots total but thought I'd leave some surprises ;) The gun pip, bomb pip and everything between has also been done, however like I said, thought I'd leave a little bit to surprise. 

Remember this was all done by @czechu777 so if there's anyone to thank its him! As always, keen to hear feedback and suggestions for improvement, so if you got any ideas or whatever, share them. 

Cheers

• Like 7

Looks lovely. :) Is there a lot left to do yet? Really can't wait to try it out in flight.

Excellent work buddy. We kinda lost sync because im busy with other things aswell.

Keep up the good work.

On 21/02/2018 at 11:49 AM, xxgetbuck123 said:

G'day all

Finally got around to giving a much needed update to the project. This time its the MFD/HUD/HMD (Not 100% done, but around 90%), which ALL was done by the absolutely brilliant @czechu777 (Since I have 0 idea how this stuff works)

I took about 16 screenshots total but thought I'd leave some surprises ;) The gun pip, bomb pip and everything between has also been done, however like I said, thought I'd leave a little bit to surprise. 

Remember this was all done by @czechu777 so if there's anyone to thank its him! As always, keen to hear feedback and suggestions for improvement, so if you got any ideas or whatever, share them. 

Cheers

You may all ready have done this but make it do you can alter the appearance in the Eden Editor so you can fold its wings so you can fit more on Nimitz.

• Like 1

On 21/02/2018 at 11:49 AM, xxgetbuck123 said:

G'day all

Cheers

Looking forward to putting this through its paces when its released. just a suggestion to the hud. would it be possible say when you actually in the camera mode that you can display the 6 digit grid in the display somehow. as this will give a huge advantage when doing I.S.T.A.R. And would give pilots an extra task when flying with a community. for an example see below. now not saying it has to be exactly like this but this is just proof of concept that it can be done. Keep up good work. attachment.php?aid=149

3 hours ago, Mcnab.D said:

Looking forward to putting this through its paces when its released. just a suggestion to the hud. would it be possible say when you actually in the camera mode that you can display the 6 digit grid in the display somehow. as this will give a huge advantage when doing I.S.T.A.R. And would give pilots an extra task when flying with a community. for an example see below. now not saying it has to be exactly like this but this is just proof of concept that it can be done. Keep up good work. attachment.php?aid=149

that must be possible. even 8,10 and 12 digit grids. as per reallife.

17 hours ago, Mcnab.D said:

As Crie said, should be possible, however can you re-provide the image again as the one you attached didnt work, this was I can see exactly what you mean. 

On 25/02/2018 at 4:38 AM, xxgetbuck123 said:

As Crie said, should be possible, however can you re-provide the image again as the one you attached didnt work, this was I can see exactly what you mean. 

Did you recover the files?

7 hours ago, _Time_To_Die_ said:

Did you recover the files?

Nah that was ages ago. I;ve redone everything since anyway + more

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aljaz Senicar said:

Can we get any info of your progress?

Please dont ask for updates, its agaisnt forum rules. The developers have their own lives, and do this in their spare time. It will be done when its done :)

• Like 1

Elvis is not dead. He just went home.

I have gone through a daunting job to fix some model and config issues Getbuck was having. These are partitially solved now.

Enough to get him back in the sadle I hope...

Atleast we have a propperly binarizing mod again! Now lets focus on the features.

• Like 4

Yea nah I'm still here.

Been doing heaps of 3d modelling but also some IRL stuff. I kinda stopped for a while as I got sick of a lot of shit not working on the aircraft and not being able to find a way on how to fix it.

Rest assured it is still slowly being worked on, tbh I'm not too sure how much is left before a release... I need to look at the to-do list. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, xxgetbuck123 said:

Yea nah I'm still here.

Been doing heaps of 3d modelling but also some IRL stuff. I kinda stopped for a while as I got sick of a lot of shit not working on the aircraft and not being able to find a way on how to fix it.

Rest assured it is still slowly being worked on, tbh I'm not too sure how much is left before a release... I need to look at the to-do list. 

From a fellow Aussie, I said the same thing to [Dust]Sabre that I'll say to you. Your work is very appreciated, and you do damned fine work, great or small.

With the deprecation of the USAF Mod, we have a void for a true F-35A/C aircraft in Arma. There's the F/A-37 Thunder of course, but it doesn't have an afterburner and doesn't fully depict the range of capability the aircraft has. We look forward to any progress you may make!

BTW, if you need any texture work or help, hit me up!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

indeed and I never had the balls to ask Buck to make an A model aswell.

...wait is he reading this? :D

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 7:01 AM, Crielaard said:

Its fully fixed.

On this mod it is, The FC-37 isnt, Im asking if there is a temporary fix for that.

On 8/14/2018 at 8:24 PM, ShadowSix said:

From a fellow Aussie, I said the same thing to [Dust]Sabre that I'll say to you. Your work is very appreciated, and you do damned fine work, great or small.

With the deprecation of the USAF Mod, we have a void for a true F-35A/C aircraft in Arma. There's the F/A-37 Thunder of course, but it doesn't have an afterburner and doesn't fully depict the range of capability the aircraft has. We look forward to any progress you may make!

BTW, if you need any texture work or help, hit me up!

Im just trying to find out about this deprecation of the USAF mod your speaking of? 

19 hours ago, SGT Fuller said:

Im just trying to find out about this deprecation of the USAF mod your speaking of? 

The F-35 has no radar at all, it has "sensors" that have a max range of 2 or 4km and isn't very effective.