8 minutes ago, jshock said:

Well, this makes things just that much more interesting:

I will be looking into this in the future.

I can help with the textures if you want(don't worry, I got better)

1 minute ago, Ltf said:

I can help with the textures if you want(don't worry, I got better)

Lol, I thought they were fine before, have you gotten any better config side with all that or just texturing? But I was planning on pushing in some of the ones you made into this as well.

3 minutes ago, jshock said:

Lol, I thought they were fine before, have you gotten any better config side with all that or just texturing? But I was planning on pushing in some of the ones you made into this as well.

I still can't create a config from scratch without cheating but you already have one in that mod. Yes textures are fine, but mod lacks camouflage patterns like m81, 3cd and dpm

Just now, Ltf said:

I still can't create a config from scratch without cheating but you already have one in that mod. Yes textures are fine, but mod lacks camouflage patterns like m81, 3cd and dpm

Agreed on all fronts. I was just looking through to config to see what I could see.

Just now, Ltf said:

there is no shame in using already existing config files, nobody does every single one from scratch, that's just unnecessarily reinventing the wheel

• Like 2

If a moderator would be so kind to close this thread, as I have officially released: