tazmania720

Runway Edge Light (white)

Found something strange recently when I was working on an airfield on my terrain.  Went to test all the lighting I had done so far and found that none of the white edge lights (Land_runway_edgelight) were not producing the same amount of light it did before.  The others were fine.  I went to vanilla terrains, Altis, Stratus, Tanoa, and found the same thing.  They produce a slight glow that can't be seen from the air unless you have NVGs on.  Anyone else seeing this?  Could it be a game setting on my end?  Thanks!

Edit

Filed a ticket for this:  https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120048 

yeah i found they were broken also, easy to fix though grab an A2 white landing light from the samples pack and add a lighting config that way u can adjust its brightness etc

Auss, tanks for the work around.  Where would I find those among all that stuff and how would I go about the lighting config?  Thanks.

Check the BIS wiki for arma2 samples pack to get the lights, then use a Arma 3 lighting config of a similar light. I've made a large spotlight using a custom model and the arma3 lighthouse config

I'll make one on twitch in the next few days

• Like 1

I'll make one on twitch in the next few days

Link your twitch please?

I think I found the A2 light and it looks the same in BDZR and still didn't work when I tested in game.

Any mods running that might have broken it?

Nope.  Just double checked making sure I had all mods off and same thing.