Sign in to follow this  
Rudy23

RP Cars WIP

Howdy Peoples

I am Modest, I have been working on a Life mod for some time however a few months back the project stalled. During the project I a messed around with making a lot of vehicles for the life mod with Role play in mind but with other commitments on the server it self, cars were some what rushed. Now the project has stalled I have been able to spend a lot longer with the cars meaning more detail. The one thing missing from the game is dynamic vehicle damage and visual vehicle damage, more then tyres blowing out replaced by a rusty alloy. This could add to any game mode in truth but from my background this is intended for the role playing servers. Being a cop on a server and having a car drive past with a smashed up rear end could be a reason to stop them adding to more role play and its also important to note Ted Bundy was finally caught after years on the run because of a broken tail light. The cars also have working indicators, smoking engine when damage is taken and working number plates (Server owners will have to script this in for them self's for there frameworks) My test vehicle of choice is the Honda Civic Type R 2004 model, I will polish a few things up with this model and upload for anyone who is interested in seeing how the damage system works and how the car handles in general. I will add a few more vehicles to the mod pack over time as well. All cars will have as close to real life performance and engine power.

Thanks for reading 

qkgkULhl.jpg

qGn2Oodl.jpg

ZWVce3il.jpg

ItDbQC2l.jpg

HgFf8p6l.jpg

Forza Motorsport© Microsoft Corporation. This vehicle was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Forza Motorsport, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft. 
  • Like 4

Did you create the car yourself ? Do you have work-in-progress images or videos that prove that you made it yourself? If not can you post a wireframe screen of your model?

Sorry dude, I never really spoke about the model it self, as I said it was a test model so I didn't give it to much attention. Obviously the damaged panels, texturing and further altercation where done by myself, the frame of the model only comes from the below, this licence will be equipped to the mod pack its self. 

Forza Motorsport© Microsoft Corporation. This vehicle was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Forza Motorsport, and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with Microsoft. 

Looks great! Cant wait ;D 

Thanks dude, It would be nice seeing some of the content I have put time into actually being played with 

Sorry dude, I never really spoke about the model it self, as I said it was a test model so I didn't give it to much attention. Obviously the damaged panels, texturing and further altercation where done by myself, the frame of the model only comes from the below, this licence will be equipped to the mod pack its self. 

Link goes to a dead page.

I am locking this topic while this is investigated. Ported content from other games is not allowed on these forums.

The link provided to " Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules"does not work. i am not familiar with these rules, but I doubt they allow content to be ported to other games.

• Like 2