Hi, I have recently been trying to get into Arma 3 modding and need to create a spike strip, we already have the model I just don't freaking know how to make it take out wheels

If anyone can help, plz I rlly need it 

Also if anyone can tell me how to actually do things like this on my own it would be greatly appreciated 

Depending on how accurately you need to simulate it, spawning a trigger of appropriate size around the spike strip should serve to set off your code.  The spike strip just becomes decorative in a sense.  The trigger would set damage to the wheel of any object that enters it.

• Like 1

Depending on how accurately you need to simulate it, spawning a trigger of appropriate size around the spike strip should serve to set off your code.  The spike strip just becomes decorative in a sense.  The trigger would set damage to the wheel of any object that enters it.

I dont use the editor much, but in MCC you can set different IED effects triggers-explosive,visual only, or vehicle disabling.That would work for spike strips if it disabled the vehicle.

Just remember with this method to remove the trigger if the object is removed....