kiory

Gauss Rifle showcase

Hello Arma 3 forums, it's been a long time hasn't it?

I have something to show you, I think you'll like it, I mean.... I hope you like it.

Before any of you ask, I don't know if it'll be released publicly, so please be courteous and don't spam me with messages, I'd appreciate it. ;)

Cya'll next year! \o/

• Like 24

Jeepers man...

That's amazing...

The smoke coming from the handguard was awesome

Now I don't want to ruin anything but shouldn't this thread be in the Arma 3 - Addons & Mods Discussion forum instead of here because there is no download link provided.

Before any of you ask, I don't know if it'll be released publicly, so please be courteous and don't spam me with messages, I'd appreciate it. ;)

so why show it here then? and why in the mods complete section of all places? you just looking for praise or something?

don't get me wrong, i like new toys but this doesn't make much sense.

• Like 1

so why show it here then? and why in the mods complete section of all places? you just looking for praise or something?

don't get me wrong, i like new toys but this doesn't make much sense.

Why do you have a donate button for incomplete works, that doesn't make much sense to me.

But you're probably right, if a mod could move this into discussion that would be nice, I don't think I can move it myself.

Nicely done Kiory. If/When you ever decide to release it that would be an awesome plaything.

I would really love this if it was released, it's so masterfully done and you can just see the love and quality ooze out of it. but I understand if you decide not to as much as it would be sad. 

cue warning in 3...2...1...
That_4d862c_142873.jpg

• Like 2

Could be a possible release in future, I wouldn't want to get your hopes up so keep you expectations low, but there's a small chance. :)

I will let you know.

exactly as trickshady said, the size of the chance doesn't matter, take it from me. :P

Thread moved to the correct place ;)

Superb work. As I understand you release this gun for private community ?

1 hour ago, sammael said:

At this point, yes I can't really hide it, I was hoping to forget and move on, but as always the community always has a way of drudging up the past. XD

At some point it was passed on to Toadie2K, I was hoping he'd get permissions to release it publicly, but I'm not sure what's going on with that anymore.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kiory said:

At this point, yes I can't really hide it, I was hoping to forget and move on, but as always the community always has a way of drudging up the past. XD

At some point it was passed on to Toadie2K, I was hoping he'd get permissions to release it publicly, but I'm not sure what's going on with that anymore.

I know that this sounds kinda blunt but its a logical question. If you had the rights to it, then gave the rights to him... Why would he need to ask? I mean basically its his at that point, not whoever's community that is hording it. Unless A Taviana (RIP Taviana) was pulled and the rights were given to the community (in that case Dayz origins) as a whole instead of a single modder 

Sorry, I should clarify, the rights weren't passed on to Todie, he was just lumped with extra work, the rights remains with the original person. As far a I know, Todie wanted to get the rights to release a public version, but like I said, doubt that'll happen at this point.

18 hours ago, sammael said:

That has got to be one of the most awesome Frankie videos I've ever seen. I would join that community just to play with those guys! 

Great work Kiory!