ardvarkdb

Crye Gen 3 Uniforms (NATO Retexture)

f7kACKn.png

6y44cc3.jpg  Mh0DxJa.jpg

bFt8LkH.jpg  jpu6yGR.jpg

A retexture of the default NATO Blufor uniforms to be more in line with Crye Gen 3 combat shirts and pants. Includes uniforms in the following camo variants:
Multicam / Multicam Arid / Multicam Tropic / Multicam Black /AOR 1 / AOR 2 / Woodland / Gray / OD Green / Tan

Also includes several boonies for all of the camo variants (minus the solid colors).

Known Issues:
Wounds don't work. This is an engine limitation of Arma because I'm using custom rvmat files to change the normal maps from default.

Download Links:

Steam Workshop - Version 0.7

Crye Gen 3 Uniforms (NATO Retexture) v0.7  -Armaholic

--Old Versions---

Crye Gen 3 Uniforms (NATO Retexture) von ardvarkdb (28.08.2016) -Arma3.de

Credits:
Ardvarkdb - Textures
Ma77h3hac83r - Texture template that sped up some selections and some dirt and other gritty overlays

BI - Base model / uniform texture / Boot texture

• Like 15

Is this an update to the pack that was already released mate?

Love these by the way., the camo's are very subtle and nicely done

• Like 1

I was planning to have a new version out right after I posted this, but life always gets in the way :) Thanks for the mirror Foxhound!

New version is now ready though and updated on steam. Version v 0.6: Adds ATACS and ATACS FG camo and boonies

gHv0mt3.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks for the mirror Miller!

@armyguy277: I had not really thought about MTP, but I can add it in. There is still one or two more camo's I want to add to the pack, so I will just put it on the to-do list.

• Like 3

Something is making this Pack really great, it is just so awesomely made that it feels so natural, it looks just like the real thing, even the seams are all the right spot.

They're really the best Uniforms available (Just like the real thing), together with the Spec4 G3 they make for a great diverse SOF Team.

I love them ingame and in real life (Owning 6 of them :D )

• Like 1

The texturework on these babies is phenomenal. I'm glad you're still in business  :D

Thanks for the mirror Foxhound and thanks for the kind words everyone! Glad you are enjoying the textures :)

I was planning to have a new version out right after I posted this, but life always gets in the way :) Thanks for the mirror Foxhound!

New version is now ready though and updated on steam. Version v 0.6: Adds ATACS and ATACS FG camo and boonies

gHv0mt3.jpg

Love the ATACS. Does anybody know where that vest in the back is from? The Pouches on the back and stuff look really good.