Sign in to follow this  
Vansen

Add/unlock another editing area for Zeus?

After dicking around with a friend in Zeus, each spawning our own men and sending them off to do battle against each other, it seemed to me like it would be possble to essentially create an RTS within Arma 3. So I'm tinkering around in the Editor trying my hand at creating a bit of a singleplayer mission, where you're playing solely as Zeus. From a few tutorials and just poking things with a stick, I'm slowly figuring things out.

I've currently got it set up so you start at an outpost, and are able to spawn things inside the editing area, which is good. Also, the resources is working, and spawning men reduces your resources etc. However, I'm trying to add another editing zone that you would essentially 'capture' from the enemy that would already be placed there in the editor, so once they're all dead, you have another zone you can spawn things in. Like an FOB.

But I can't figure out how to set this up. I've been trying to figure this out, and I can't find anything about it. YouTube searching only brought up how to create an editing area, which I already have, but don't go on to making more. I've played around, adding lots of different things, syncing them in various styles, and I haven't been able to wing it thus far. I eventually stumbled across Sector Control, which is sort of half of what I'm after (capturing areas), but leaving it at that. However, that seems more focused of multiplayer, which isn't what I'm aiming for.

What can I do to set this up and get t working?

Cheers