mihal190

[WIP] RHS UpArmored Hmmwvs

its based on RHS :) so you will get Uparmored from me and Default from RHS and this mod will be NEVER standalone :( anyway thanks

if you dont want uparmored TOW on 1st page you can see Fictional TOW without any armor

Ok thanks for clarifying. Really looking forward to the pack. :)

As I recall correctly the IDF mod guys edited the textures on RHS HUMVEE doors and it wasn t "attach to" nor hidden selection method so i think it s doable somehow:

2dqncym.jpg

Regards.

i dont know what you mean, im not doing textures, Im using models, you can make UP armored doors/Turrets only wtih models, editing textures doesnt work here

i dont know what you mean, im not doing textures, Im using models, you can make UP armored doors/Turrets only wtih models, editing textures doesnt work here

Nevermind, disregard my comment then.

Regards.

Finally get some free time, and here the Crates in trunks :) UPArmored doors will be very soon, because i got lack of free time,

e4L5IWu.jpg

• Like 4

Can't wait!

Will there be woodland versions as well?

of course, but i need few improvments to Woodland Version of turret, you know, it must be universal for all woodland vehciles, probably it will be dark plain Olive

Great thanks miha.

Yes plain green would make sense as it would probably be difficult to colour match the existing woodland camo texture.

Im back, im acctualy bussy but i will post some pics and info here:

1st things i must tell you about i have my small unit named SGU its Multi-National unit :) and im leader of it so i have a lot of work there

and next last thing is list of hmmwvs :)

[NEW HMMWV] M134 Gatling

[NEW HMMWV] M240

[NEW HMMWV] M998A1 HMMWV Cargo/Troop

[NEW HMMWV] (Patrol Backpacks on it :))

[NEW HMMWV] Fuel Cans (Interactive)

[NEW HMMWV] Armored Doors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

qjyN5Fv.jpg

• Like 4

I think this mod is dead. Don't worry about it. RHS would release up armoured HMMWVs in a year or later.

1 hour ago, LiquidBlaze said:

I think this mod is dead. Don't worry about it. RHS would release up armoured HMMWVs in a year or later.

Just because the author of the thread hasn't posted in a while, doesn't mean its dead, please read the forum rules (again), and stop posting such negative content

• Like 3

Is there any reason why RHS didn't actually create the "protected" turret version?

16 minutes ago, kerozen said:

Is there any reason why RHS didn't actually create the "protected" turret version?

The reason is that they didn't create them yet.

• Like 1

mod is not dead. I just lost motivation, i started making some small side projects and focused on my group. Anyway mod will be ready in few weeks, gona redo every HMMWV. How is it going to work? basicly, you will need hunter GPK addon from Firewill and RHS. first version will be most likely scripts, attachto and stuff like that. Next goal will be making pbo with working script. I hope i don't break any license

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can't wait to see this released! I can't find OD humvees anywhere, especially the special models.

15 hours ago, terrormango said:

Shame, I was really looking forward to it as RHS clearly has no intention of making useful HMMWVs. :(

clearly you must be a clairvoyant....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2