mihal190

[WIP] RHS UpArmored Hmmwvs

so, as you can see after a 2-3 yeras waiting someone started making a uparmored hmmwvs, acctualy its private but im going to relase it when all hmmwvs are done (when? ASAP)

And im not a creator of these Models i got no rights to use any of models, so i dont give fuck and i will relase this as a script for those who still thinking im creator please see the Credits below

im not stupid i was prepairing for this a 2 months so i can know what can i Do or what i cant, if i miss someone in Credits let me know its hard to find Every Author

List of hmmwvs:
UpArmored GPK M2

mm4rpj.jpg

35aprok.jpg

np418j.jpg

UpArmored GPK M2 (differet version)

2d9bsrs.jpg
29w4710.jpg
35jmqs1.jpg

UpArmored GPK Mk19
UpArmored GPK Mk19 (different Version)
Light Fast Patrol with XM gun

214a1vm.jpg
2wpm13t.jpg
fnekqc.jpg

Tow Version

dtzwp.jpg

10ws095.jpg

352rr0h.jpg

Medical (WIP)
Repair (WIP)

Resupply (Very WIP)

j91op1.jpg
dokm54.jpg

Credits
My Unit - (Giving me Ideas, helping)
VanSchmoozin - (Great Modeler, we are talking a lot, and he give me idea to share it)
FireWill - (GPK turrets)

Delta Hawk - (Creatir if hmmwvs)
RHS - (Some Guns used in hmmwvs)

PuFu - (For being my friend and not deleting my topic)
Bohemia Interactive  - (Great but buggy game)

New WIP:
Murica Gives Czechs a new Hmmwv P-lot:

33vhsu0.jpg

2mrblmq.jpg

wr17gn.jpg

• Like 5

is this done via attachTo? any other answer than "YES, via attachto" is the wrong one...

oh, and i do expect an answer to my question...

is this done via attachTo? any other answer than "YES, via attachto" is the wrong one...

oh, and i do expect an answer to my question...

"YES, via attachto" im prepared for that...

so everything is okay?? hehe... and we are again friends mate?

:) thank you for the quick reply.

edit:

we did't get to be enemies quite yet ;) so friends it is

• Like 3

New Concept about hmmwv:

Hmmwv full of crates with different items in every crate

"Otwórz" mean Open

j91op1.jpg

dokm54.jpg

• Like 2

Wow, this is great. I can't wait. We've really been needing some up-armored HMMWVs. There will be armored doors right?

Wow, this is great. I can't wait. We've really been needing some up-armored HMMWVs. There will be armored doors right?

its alpha mate and only disscusion, accutaly we have a 4 realistic hmmwvs and some fictional im working on REAL TOW hmmwv with GPK, maybe i could create some boxes give it 100AP and attach to doors and another idea is make gorlia glass

RHS have some static weapons or not? If yes then you can use those M2 and others :). Also Nice idea! Great work.

Best regards DonbassCZ

its alpha mate and only disscusion, accutaly we have a 4 realistic hmmwvs and some fictional im working on REAL TOW hmmwv with GPK, maybe i could create some boxes give it 100AP and attach to doors and another idea is make gorlia glass

Was gonna ask the same question about the doors, cuz really its just a regular humvee with an up-armored turret as of now.  

But as you said, only alpha.  Looks good so far

• Like 1

Was gonna ask the same question about the doors, cuz really its just a regular humvee with an up-armored turret as of now.  

But as you said, only alpha.  Looks good so far

without models i cant do anything, if someone create object ready to use, just a box to place on door i can script it to have armor and attach it to hmmwvs, another problem is im trying to Delte Tripod from TOW, aand everything looks fine with it, but it dont apear in game

RHS can't give you the models because the original creator of those HMMWVs is a dick.  That's real cool that you're taking this approach though.

• Like 10

RHS can't give you the models because the original creator of those HMMWVs is a dick.  That's real cool that you're taking this approach though.

True, but i dont need models of hmmwv i need Ready to use:

TOW GPK

Just a box in Tan Camo

and i will make magic with it :D

im scripter some times i wrote a config, but sadly im noob with modeling and editing models

Edit1:

We live in world where is no limits, sometimes ways to get something is not easy and hard but we still can get it!

if some one can help me here you have old mod with unbinarized hmmwvs, just need box from doors, ram-bumper and TOW GPK : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25753

• Like 1

Quick Update! Next  "True" Version of TOW, next will be Armored Doors + Some Interactive Chests in Trunks in hmmwvs

Next Week it will be Ready to Download

• Like 3

wait..what? I thought you made the hmwvs?

wait..what? I thought you made the hmwvs?

he did, some self deprecating humour i'm guessing

• Like 1

he did, some self deprecating humour i'm guessing

Yes.  I have an odd sense of humour :P  

• Like 2

First, im a 1% a creator of this work here, im just trying to make hmmwvs from RHS not Useless because Uncovered turrets sucks when we fight with AI

Im just using or sometimes creating something like a hmmm... for now im working on model thats fit the HMMWVs door and use AttachTo Comand to make it Work! or use someone content and mixing with Scripts As you can see in TOW (Crates from APEX) 

• Like 2

Great news on the TOW Humvee. I've been using the Arma 2 port in CUP but it doesn't look too good when put alongside the other variants from RHS (M2, Mk19 etc). Look forward to the release.

Loving the screenshots so far, any change of a TOW GPK version?

Little Bit Tweaking Position, and Crates in hmmwvs are Nearly Done, but a lot of problems with armored doors

and working on Side small project, only one thing you need to know it will be VSM

Huge Update!!! i got a shitload of errors, and no free time, anyway get new screens of TOW !! And great progress on Uparmored Doors :) and im 70% sure i will get working crates tomorrow

mDivNGk.jpg

CyufYBY.jpg

• Like 3

If you want a different,on-of-a-kind AA -Hummer,try to add the SAM-mod (Swedish) RBS-70 - system.  That is really a unusual system,yet a very potent one.

If you want a different,on-of-a-kind AA -Hummer,try to add the SAM-mod (Swedish) RBS-70 - system.  That is really a unusual system,yet a very potent one.

Yea i saw that mod, but AA weapon are very WIP, probably after armored doors will come

Love the TOW version! It's sorely needed in game to go along with the M2 and Mk19 already in RHS.

Will you only be releasing up-armoured versions or will there be a regular version like in RHS? As far as I'm aware TOW Humvee's aren't usually armoured, presumably since they operate at longer ranges.