zombotrone

Game works great, Except I can't save game

I am absolutely loving MiniDayZ, specially single player (Not many play multiplayer) however it is a bit annoying how I have to start over every time I close the window because when I try "Save and Close" I get the saving 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. And when the countdown ends, I either get a message saying "Could not save, check internet" or My character just gets stuck kneeling down with the "Exiting" sign above him. Could it have to do with the fact that I have a crappy 2009 mac?

Hello zombotrone! I'm very sorry that you have difficulties with our game. I'm not sure if the issue could be caused by the Mac, but please send a message to our support on: support@bistudio.com  and explain them how the issue looks like, what browser you're using and your hardware specifics. Maybe we'll find something we never encountered before.

I also can't save it.

I'm playing at latest Chrome version in window OS

No other application working at the time

seems like can save it

after count down and before the screen turn in to main menu can hear and see that the game screen it self turn the ingame time to night time and can hear night time ambient sound

after save i can see menu and even can see that Continue button is available

click the Continue and game just stay black and i can only hearing the sounds of night time ambient, can press esc to hear those menu pop up sounds but that's all. I can't do anything.

turning off the browser (the browser ask this could erase the memory) and open the new browser. it will delete all memory so i have to start from all over 

help need it

hey there i had a similar problem at first, tried to exit with just a red error message "check internet connection" at the end of the counter.
i've written a ticket to the support team and explained, im using up to date firefox x64, no plugins, got vcredist, .net, java and flash player up to date

answer:
"Hello,

please make sure you have WebGL enabled.

For Chrome:

To enable WebGL support,

all you have to do is download the latest Chrome Beta from the Google Play
store.

Once installed, enter “chrome://flags/” (minus the quotes) into the URL bar,

scroll down to ‘Enable WebGL’ and relaunch the browser.

For Firefox:

First of all, be careful as these instructions will require you to tweak
Firefox configuration.

Now type about:config in address bar and in the search box type webgl. To
enable WebGL, set webgl.force-enabled to true.

If using Windows, you can follow these additional steps.

Enable Layers Acceleration, by setting layers.acceleration.force-enabled to
true (can be enabled in Linux as well but there can be frequent crashes and
glitches)

Set gfx.direct2d.force-enabled to true.

Just restart Firefox and try the game.

--
Best Regards,

Jiri Kunt
Bohemia Interactive"

i've followed the steps jiri provided, current status matches 100% what kgino1045 seems to encounter - gotta be smth else.
i hope we could help to provide some insight to flaws, i like what the game has to offer, but not being able to quit the session or just take a break is tought. everyone's gotta pee sometimes ^^
regards