2 minutes ago, clima_x said:

I talked to our scriptowizards, at the moment it is impossible to implement correctly (   

The only option in the slot with glasses,   But this is not the best solution 

lmao... I've actually been making models using the goggles slot to attach gear to vests, scrim to helmets etc., it may not be the best solution, but if it has to be done that way, say no more, I'll get to work making them myself, it'll save you the trouble until a workaround can be found. The only hard part is figuring out the right spot to place the model so it doesnt look like it is floating in mid air in the general area of the shoulder.

• Like 1

Haha, Thanks for the offer of help), but now I'm focused on retopo for pants, and I hope that with the joint efforts of RHS, we will think up something  

giphy.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Poentis.K said:

So from your recent publication on Artstation I'm guessing you have finished ACU? :O

Just saw the pics. Wow, they look amazing.

• Like 9

14utHeq.jpg

• Like 1

despite the fact that these renderings, I did for my portfolio and  fan community uncoordinated used this material, I glad guys that you like it )

• Like 8

Amazing work Clima! Are you still planning on creating different variants showcased earlier in the thread (i.e. t-shirt, kneepads, massif shirt)?

6 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Are you still planning on creating different variants showcased earlier in the thread (i.e. t-shirt, kneepads, massif shirt)?

I don't want to think about it )  need to return to real life, of late I did not give much time my life. So while I do not have grandiose plans 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, clima_x said:

I don't want to think about it )  need to return to real life, of late I did not give much time my life. So while I do not have grandiose plans 

No worries, I see your uniform made it into the latest RHS release. It's godlike :D

• Like 1

You've made an immense contribution to the modding community Clima_x, do what you have to do man.

Life should always come first,.

Thank you!

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Davewinkleman said:

Outstanding work Clima :) 

who is this Clima ?  I  know only clima_x or dima without x   :tounge2:
but Thanks !

• Haha 1

Just out of curiosity is the multicam acu deSignal differently or is the only difference in the uniforms the camouflage pattern?

3 hours ago, sargken said:

Just out of curiosity is the multicam acu deSignal differently or is the only difference in the uniforms the camouflage pattern?

If you mean in real life, the MultiCam ACU is the same cut as the UCP ACU.

However, the Scorpion W2 ACU does have some differences. The shoulder pockets are different, the collar is different, and it lacks the pockets for the pad inserts.

• Like 5

After having played with the new uniforms for a while now, I have to say these are probably the best uniforms available in Arma 3 right now. The details are incredible, but the thing that really makes me happy is how the texture detail is preserved after running out of VRAM and Arma forcibly downgrades your settings (Im guessing). Most of the custom arma content suffers with settings other than 'very high texture quality', but similar to the vanilla content, these uniforms retain their detail. Awesome work once again Clima_x (or Dima :p)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

After having played with the new uniforms for a while now, I have to say these are probably the best uniforms available in Arma 3 right now. The details are incredible, but the thing that really makes me happy is how the texture detail is preserved after running out of VRAM and Arma forcibly downgrades your settings (Im guessing). Most of the custom arma content suffers with settings other than 'very high texture quality', but similar to the vanilla content, these uniforms retain their detail. Awesome work once again Clima_x (or Dima :p)

They even work with the insignia system so the patches display correctly on the left shoulder pocket.

7 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Haha, apparently you  have the not weakest PC  :smile_o:

ur01_html_m61b925e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Laqueesha said:

They even work with the insignia system so the patches display correctly on the left shoulder pocket.

it is completely merit da12thMonkey thanks him )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, the uniform is really great, i love it!

Just one thing, i noticed that the feets/boots are looking a bit small/thin. Is it me or are they really a bit too small?

Lol, just forget about this quote thing down here. Dunno how to get it away :P

On 30.9.2017 at 6:30 PM, Bitesrad said:

Edited by Oberst Baum

4 hours ago, Oberst Baum said:

So, the uniform is really great, i love it!

Just one thing, i noticed that the feets/boots are looking a bit small/thin. Is it me or are they really a bit too small?

Lol, just forget about this quote thing down here. Dunno how to get it away :P

I thought they looked fine, the only problem I can see are just some small weighting tweaks which is to be expected. Just remember that it's the initial release so things are likely subject to change in the future. Fuxna was the one who did the weighting so if anyone is going to tweak any small changes it would likely be him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

only problem I can see are just some small weighting tweaks 

???

sideeyechloe.jpg

in my opinion the weighing is perfect, Fuxna did an excellent job

• Like 2

Everything looks absolutely fine to me. The back slightly clips with the IOTVs but it doesn't look bad, is generally barely visible, and I don't even care because the uniforms are just so sexy.

• Like 1