2 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

It'd be fun to see on the side. Could be useful for STALKER missions or something.

If I had a go at it, the clipping and stretching would be... uncontrollable. 

Naive people ,not stalker, only Murica :y:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, clima_x said:

Naive people ,not stalker, only Murica :y:

hahahaha :D

*looks at renders of the models

*proceeds to jizz pants

• Like 3

I didn't realize you were a chef :^) Looks... nearly complete... Muhaha... May the obnoxious task of weighing commence.... btw clima_x, have you thought about opening up a Patreon account?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, wendyvonbraun said:

I didn't realize you were a chef :^) Looks... nearly complete... Muhaha... May the obnoxious task of weighing commence.... btw clima_x, have you thought about opening up a Patreon account?

YES) s-l225.jpg

mmmm Patreon , -  Donations and  subscriptions, i
t sounds tempting 

• Like 4

Looks great! Will you have a template to allow others to add their own camos?

24 minutes ago, Rich_R said:

Looks great! Will you have a template to allow others to add their own camos?

I do not see the point in this . 
This uniform will only be in two camo.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, clima_x said:

I do not see the point in this . 
This uniform will only be in two camo.

So UCP and multicam or OCP (scorpion w2)?

New acu (scorpion w2)  has many differences.  

Which entails a complete reworking of sleeves and collar. 

For this reason there will be only UCP and multicam 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, clima_x said:

Which entails a complete reworking of sleeves and collar. 

So will you make this reworking in future? Or we all will be sitting without ACU because of you?:dummy:

Only for 10,000 bitcoin :hehe:

4 hours ago, Rayko said:

So will you make this reworking in future? Or we all will be sitting without ACU because of you?:dummy:

While I'm also disappointed that we won't have ACUs in OCP, and maybe something was lost in translation in your reply, that still seems like a fairly rude/ungrateful response to possibly the best made uniform models I've yet seen prepared for Arma 3. The quality of work put into this is staggering.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

maybe something was lost in translation in your reply

You close to it. This is some kind of culture and speaking style differencies. If somebody tell me such thing i was wrote in a post before, i will accept this as an element of joke (the smile icon in the end tells that this is not serious expression), you are reacting like this was an insult. Since my message already insulted you, i'm apologise. Peace to everybody.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rayko said:

You close to it. This is some kind of culture and speaking style differencies. If somebody tell me such thing i was wrote in a post before, i will accept this as an element of joke (the smile icon in the end tells that this is not serious expression), you are reacting like this was an insult. Since my message already insulted you, i'm apologise. Peace to everybody.

If I mistook the tone my apologies as well, I thought there may have been a disconnect in the phrasing. Nonetheless, I think we can all agree the work showcased in the thread shouldn't be eclipsed by this conversation. Peace indeed.

On the topic, would the changes needed to make the new ACU (two pen holders instead of three, collar sans hook-loop fastner, flat hook-loop shoulder patches with zipper) and thus OCP, require a major reworking of the current uniform? I'm no modeler so I'm very curious.

Trust me.

3 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

and thus OCP, require a major reworking of the current uniform? 

If you want to do the model correctly this means a complete reworking of the sleeves, creating a new folding architecture, adding new elements, applying new alpha textures, building a new mesh, optimizing the model for baking, creating  UV, the baking process itself, etc. 
And many many small nuances

• Like 3

So no Scorpion W2 uniforms? FeelsArmaMan Just when I thought I might be able to get rid of the Multicam xD 

4 hours ago, Wolfy1129 said:

So no Scorpion W2 uniforms? FeelsArmaMan Just when I thought I might be able to get rid of the Multicam xD 

You can always play pretend. :P

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, wendyvonbraun said:

You can always play pretend. :P

Hahahaha Yes ! :smile_o:  good idea

I can not give an answer will be or not Scorpion W2 later. 
I would also like to see it in the game, but this shit, takes a lot of time and energy.......
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, clima_x said:

Hahahaha Yes ! :smile_o:  good idea

I can not give an answer will be or not Scorpion W2 later. 
I would also like to see it in the game, but this shit, takes a lot of time and energy.......

Playing pretend is much easier. :) Were you planning on adding unit insignia on the velcro? If so, In the US Army personnel are authorized to wear a second insignia of the unit they fought under on their right shoulder adjacent to the left shoulder insignia but only if they were in-theatre during wartime. The Army calls it a "combat patch"... Once earned you can wear it stateside, and there are many US military personnel who are veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan so seeing this is extremely common because in recent years units were deployed frequently.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wendyvonbraun said:

Were you planning on adding unit insignia on the velcro? 

I talked to our scriptowizards, at the moment it is impossible to implement correctly (   

The only option in the slot with glasses,   But this is not the best solution 

• Like 1