On 1/8/2017 at 9:07 AM, clima_x said:

here  became very silent, new model of pants ! :)

Holy Mary, that is nice!

On 08.01.2017 at 7:46 PM, dragon01 said:

Awesome. :) Never got those shin pockets, though. I could never imagine a situation when they would be comfortable to use. You'd have to sit on the ground to even have them near your hands and then, they'd be under your legs. 

Yeah, as has been said, it is convenient pockets,  in them often carry  tourniquets   

CAT.jpg

1029238784.jpg

21 hours ago, clima_x said:

Yeah, as has been said, it is convenient pockets,  in them often carry  tourniquets   

It's usually more common to see them being placed in the shoulder pocket for convenience. 3752586960.jpg

On 1/11/2017 at 3:58 PM, M4thers said:

They're quite useful if you want to have something stored which you won't need in a hurry, cigarettes for example or some tools. If you meant those that start at the knee and go down on front of the shin, they're there to put knee pads in.

They're my designated trash pockets. Either that or they're for a spitter.

10 minutes ago, theevancat said:

They're my designated trash pockets. Either that or they're for a spitter.

Ha. In the Navy, we have buttons on our uniforms, so they are mostly for show, because I for one am too lazy to unbutton my shoulder pocket to put trash or whatever in them... I always got salty seeing soldiers walking around with their phones in their shoulder pockets... The struggle is real.

• Like 1

#NWUwoes

#ArmyvsNavy

#getoverityou'reonthesameteam XD

• Like 2

#killmeI'mtiredofthisShit  XD

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 11:46 AM, dragon01 said:

Awesome. :) Never got those shin pockets, though. I could never imagine a situation when they would be comfortable to use. You'd have to sit on the ground to even have them near your hands and then, they'd be under your legs. 

They're pretty amazing. Don't knock them till you try them. I usually carry a flashlight, notepad and a calculator in mine. Super convenient and they stay on the sides of your calf all of the time. And you can reach them just by bending over or taking a knee.

Also, a STANAG magazine fits perfectly in those pockets.

Looking great Clima_x. My only critique would be the fit in the crotch area. It should be flatter, instead of having a giant wrinkle.

On 1/12/2017 at 4:05 PM, wendyvonbraun said:

It's usually more common to see them being placed in the shoulder pocket for convenience.

3752586960.jpg

Its not unheard of for people to carry a tourniquet for every limb. Because stuff happens.

• Like 3

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, clima_x said:

#killmeI'mtiredofthisShit  XD

Nope, not until you're worked to death finishing our pants :)

• Like 3

Clima_x, your work is amazing. It has quality the likes of which I'd expect to see out of a big AAA studio like DICE. You have real talent. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Awesome work Clima_x! I said this over on RHS 0.4.2 Showcase video but I think the US Army units should be updated to Scorpion W2 uniforms. Keep OCP up to date for each faction/military branch. Hopefully anyways. Lol.

On 15.01.2017 at 7:26 AM, b00ce said:

My only critique would be the fit in the crotch area.

On the basis was taken references one of the subscriber. I found interesting is the construction of folds :)

image003_1_by_dmitrychebotaryov-davr51s.

6 hours ago, clima_x said:

On the basis was taken references one of the subscriber. I found interesting is the construction of folds :)

image003_1_by_dmitrychebotaryov-davr51s.

That dude's pants fit VERY weird. They should fit like any other pant in that respect.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, b00ce said:

That dude's pants fit VERY weird. They should fit like any other pant in that respect.

He looks like he is wearing giant clown shoes...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

He looks like he is wearing giant clown shoes...

He probably just went to the PX and bought medium reg because he doesnt actually know what size he is. 

Honestly, leave it the way it is, because from experience, our trousers rip at the crotch a lot, and when you are in-theater it's sometimes difficult to find the correct size, or it's simply more convenient to grab whatever is at hand that fits. 

He's packing a lot, don't embarrass him  :smileee:

• Like 2

a lot of attention to this area :smile_o: 

our guy was not lucky and he took the wrong set of uniform 

P.S. Although I relied on my experience during military service I was given a uniform for a few more sizes . Probably remained psychological trauma ))) + many photographs from Afghanistan seen a similar situation

But maybe  will be another option  )

Lovely looking as ever chaps.

@ineptaphid double post +1 infraction point I'm afraid.

• Like 7

MOD DRAMA OOH EVERYBODY GRAB SOME POPCORN!!!

*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*

OT and for real the ACU pants are very snazzy-looking now. Very happy to see everything coming together!

4 hours ago, jeza said:

@ineptaphid double post +1 infraction point I'm afraid.

Stupid phone made me do it!:down: Nobody's giving me no points! You'll never take me alive!

(Anyway-I have the ability to remove posts..So i'd like to see you prove anything in court ;) )

• Like 2

We all witnessed it. With evidence tampering on top, that`s gotta be worth a week`s holiday ;)

Just now, flyingpig said:

We all witnessed it. With evidence tampering on top, that`s gotta be worth a week`s holiday ;)

Got pictures? Then it didnt happen. I aint nobodies patsy man.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Got pictures? Then it didnt happen. I aint nobodies patsy man.

I have a screenshot of it on my phone :)