Holly bananas!!! This is mazafookin awesome!!! Every modder should attain to your level!!! Nice work, tovaryshch! :lol:

little, little small update  :)

screenshot_57_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dapwa       

• Like 22

The ripstop gods are pleased

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iceman2004 said:

Anymore teasers you can show? :f:

sounds awfully a lot like asking for some sort of update.. :f:

He's asking for teasers, though. So they could very well be of the same version that was posted before, just from a different angle. :)

"anymore teasers ?" is really a subliminal way of asking for updates, are pictures not considered updates? ;)

• Like 1

Thanks road runner! Certainly pleased that this project is interesting for you and I would just like to spread the big screen with the progress, but now it is not significant, so I think a more sensible to try to show something new in almost able to be finished, to be a surprise for you + now there is a gradual upgrade my PC ;)

• Like 8

Everything's looking great, guys. Excited for the final product; posting to follow.

here  became very silent, new model of pants ! :)

screenshot_205_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dauo

• Like 37

Awesome. :) Never got those shin pockets, though. I could never imagine a situation when they would be comfortable to use. You'd have to sit on the ground to even have them near your hands and then, they'd be under your legs. 

They're quite useable when kneeling, but there's not much you can put in there that you only need when kneeling. I use it to hold an extra 50-round BB speed loader in airsoft on top of my other ones, that's about all I personally could find use for lol

On 1/8/2017 at 5:46 PM, dragon01 said:

Awesome. :) Never got those shin pockets, though. I could never imagine a situation when they would be comfortable to use. You'd have to sit on the ground to even have them near your hands and then, they'd be under your legs. 

They're quite useful if you want to have something stored which you won't need in a hurry, cigarettes for example or some tools. If you meant those that start at the knee and go down on front of the shin, they're there to put knee pads in.

• Like 1