On the side, behind the third eyelet down.

I do not quite understand what you mean, corner bend marked on the photo ?

et5l3kx_by_dmitrychebotaryov-daikgbp.jpg
  • Like 1

Ok, we will look what can be made 

Ok, we will look what can be made 

Good luck, godspeed and may the force be with you.

• Like 1

FIX DAY 

screenshot_9_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dajrez                                                           

&          

screenshot_17_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dajrf             

Recently, we have difficulties with time, but the project is not in place !    enjoy  !!!

• Like 19

Outstanding work. I can't wait to see the fruits of your labor.

• Like 1

screenshot_41_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dajzrFuel to the fire, I hope  today you won't be able to fall asleep  :P    

the shirt still is at an initial stage, but I think to you it will be interesting to observe for pogress.  enjoy !!!

• Like 20

mmmmm, dat ACU shirt. Looking good dima :)

mmmmm, dat ACU shirt. Looking good dima :)

danke  :)

• Like 1

Fantastic work; I mean, I never wear them unless I ABSOLUTELY HAVE to, but its great to see some proper ACUs being made.

• Like 1

interesting fact, all those who actively participated in our ACU reference marathon, will probably notice the fragments with their photos  :)

• Like 2

Will you be adding the new ACU as well?

Scorpion W2 ?

smasecmain-672x372.jpg

Yes, high probability  :)    but let's not get ahead of ourselves

• Like 4

Given that by now everyone and their mother in the army going to potentially dangerous places are leaving the ACUs at home and taking OEFCPs or OCPs, I'd hope it would be on the list. I think most of us would settle for a high quality OEFCP set given that there's more reference material for multicam than OCP, but a high-quality set of OCPs would be preferred, at least by me.

Of course, texturing it kind of has the prerequisite of it actually getting the model finished, weighted, rigged to the human model, etc. Progress is good but lets give dima the appropriate time before we start talking about textures

Scorpion W2 ?

Yes, high probability  :)    but let's not get ahead of ourselves

Yes but I just meant the new ACU design, not specifically the camo pattern. Like removing the flap on the shoulder pockets or the pen holder from 3 to 2. Stuff like that.

Progress is good but lets give dima the appropriate time before we start talking about textures

or just time, let me time !  :)

Now the main finish ACU shirt, after which it will be possible to draw some statistical results.

Yes but I just meant the new ACU design, not specifically the camo pattern. Like removing the flap on the shoulder pockets or the pen holder from 3 to 2. Stuff like that.

Yes,I meant the new ACU design too.

• Like 3

Any plans on this?

no plans, in the short term precisely  :mellow:

for a long time there was no news, this is due to high loading, but the work on the project is still conducted !

• Like 4

Fantastic work! May we expect CWU-27/P in the future sometime?

Fantastic work! May we expect CWU-27/P in the future sometime?

Thanks, No, it was not in the plans, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and focus on ACU

These are looking great, been lurking for a while and enjoying watching the process. Do you ever/would you be interested in doing a stream your work?

• Like 1

These are looking great, been lurking for a while and enjoying watching the process. Do you ever/would you be interested in doing a stream your work?

haha, likely it will be the most boring stream and all audience will run up :D  in fact, the process did not interesting, interesting results

I already want to show  progress ACU shirt, but still really there is no free time to complete some problem places.   But we have to be strong !!! :) and wait

haha, likely it will be the most boring stream and all audience will run up :D  in fact, the process did not interesting, interesting results

I already want to show  progress ACU shirt, but still really there is no free time to complete some problem places.   But we have to be strong !!! :) and wait

Haha, fair enough!

If you ever get the time, it would be sweet to see a time-lapse of your work, but granted what you're doing already I doubt you'll want to be editing videos on top of that ;)

Can't wait!