Of course , we are interested !!! PERHAPS it will encourage the desire to make this set

I have almost full kit for US infantry (OEF-CP FR ACU (army combat uniform), Masiff Combat Shirt, 3Day Assault Pack, SPCS, MICH2000 with cover and NVG mount bracket, Alta Flex Knee Pads, MOLLE II TAP (tactical assault panel).

​If you need some photos of these gear - let me know.

I have almost full kit for US infantry (OEF-CP FR ACU (army combat uniform), Masiff Combat Shirt, 3Day Assault Pack, SPCS, MICH2000 with cover and NVG mount bracket, Alta Flex Knee Pads, MOLLE II TAP (tactical assault panel).

​If you need some photos of these gear - let me know.

you can poison to me references in the personal message  :)

There is Crye Precision Field Shirt and Gearcraft combat pants Gen 3 (copy of Crye Gen 3 pants).

There is Crye Precision combat shirt gen 3 with Gearcraft combat pants gen 3.

y3WGM_g0YfU.jpg

There is standart ACU uniform.

tsYsK8q8frM.jpg

AMLxIn7u1hY.jpg

http://vk.com/anti_terrorism - there is 20 000 photos of spec ops and other military structures from different countries.

http://vk.com/konstantin.lazarev1982 - this is war correspondent, that often photographs russian spec ops like SOBR, OMON and FSB.

Those ak's dont look so scratchy as many people say.... Nice photos, thanks.

Probably because it's airsoft.

Nah, i never saw AK-74M in scratches nor in rust.

EW EW EW we 're talking about US ARMY ! not AK

• Like 4

Kalashnikov not used by Amerikan army, Kalashnikov not be spoken of here, komrade

Only M4 here komrade :D

• Like 2

Kalashnikov not used by Amerikan army, Kalashnikov not be spoken of here, komradeOnly M4 here komrade :D

Wrong! Some Special Forces operators allowed to use AKs. Maybe it's not official permission and likely exception. But I've seen few photos of US SOF operators with AKs that looks true.

size0.jpg

violators will be punished  :P 

• Like 1

Point dude looks clueless.

Ok Corky, offenders will answer to the tribunal !!!

• Like 1

Wrong! Some Special Forces operators allowed to use AKs. Maybe it's not official permission and likely exception. But I've seen few photos of US SOF operators with AKs that looks true.

Also, some Russian special forces wear Crye G3s and other US-style uniforms. :) This isn't exactly standard issue, either, but it seems it's more common than AKs with US forces.

Maybe stop looking at photos from staged photo shoots?

In the real world, the condition of weapons in actual service can range anywhere from new to old...  :rolleyes:

I know, but even on "OLD" photo its not "THAT" scrathed. Only hump (spring cover) can be scrathed or some "corners", but overally "rusted and scrathed" was what i meant. But leave this topic to other thread.

NO KALASHNIKOV HERE KOMRADE, STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!! :mad:

• Like 2

But leave this topic to other thread.

That is a good idea. You and  scratched AK's Vasily.B- I know it really annoys you :D

• Like 2

New delivery !

dmitry-chebotaryov-wpb-7.jpg?1474389794

dmitry-chebotaryov-wpb-8.jpg?1474389808

enjoy

• Like 24

^^ my babies. no really, they are. My 340DES boots were used as reference at some point :) they're famous!! :D

untitled_by_zeealex-daifgv2.jpg

• Like 10

Tell thanks Zeealex, she has provided a series of photos in 360

Wow...I have never been so impressed with a picture of a boot before ;) Really nice work!

• Like 2

Flight BOOTS! Does this maybe mean what I think it means?

Flight BOOTS! Does this maybe mean what I think it means?

while this means that there will be 2 options footwear Rocky c5c & Belleville 340DES :) 

but I understand what you mean, Yes! I'm interested, but it requires strength and free time

while this means that there will be 2 options footwear Rocky c5c & Belleville 340DES :) 

but I understand what you mean, Yes! I'm interested, but it requires strength and free time

Fair enough, still awesome to see my "daily drivers" in game. They look leagues better than the RHS US Army boots in game already.

Also, some critiques:

The when the vertical bit that holds the lace eyelets swoops back, it should be more of an abrupt corner than gentle curve.

Well, that's all I got. :D

Also, you're planning on "tying" the laces on the rockys and bellvilles when they're on the finished product, right? It would look kinda silly to see people running around with un-tied boots.

@b00ce the 340DES are also used for tank crews too. but my box specifically says air crew boots :P

The when the vertical bit that holds the lace eyelets swoops back, it should be more of an abrupt corner than gentle curve.

you mean the top part where the eyelets stop? because I'd say from looking at mine, that curve is about right.

untitled_by_zeealex-daii9m0.jpg

• Like 3