with change Camo, the uniform style has changed too, now for us the main thing to make actual samples old still, but we also plan to add new scopion w2  in the future.

Will you use sabre's multicam and acu textures?

I've a question, maybe a stupid one, is it going to be a part of RHS, a standalone or the both ?

I found my answer on the first page  :D sorry

Anyway this project looks great !

• Like 2

Will you use sabre's multicam and acu textures?

Now I can't give the exact answer,  but if Sabre will makes textures, it's will be awesome!!!   :)

• Like 2

will this include new stuff for the ACH? ESS goggles? SPCS?

will this include new stuff for the ACH? ESS goggles? SPCS?

Believe it or not, they are already in RHS and done beautifully

• Like 3

Now I can't give the exact answer,  but if Sabre will makes textures, it's will be awesome!!!   :)

well lets hope he's up for it  :D

Believe it or not, they are already in RHS and done beautifully

sorry i meant, will this include NEW varations of the ACH, ess goggles and SPCS currently in RHS

sorry i meant, will this include NEW varations of the ACH, ess goggles and SPCS currently in RHS

Arnt the ACH and SPCS (pouches excluded) relatively new models? They still look great honestly. 

small updating in our subject.   New tactical gloves, I hope for many it will be a pleasant surprise   :)

enjoy!

f162fcd507296e1685cb98877ce85c4f-dag3tvx

screenshot_07_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dag3y

• Like 16

small updating in our subject.   New tactical gloves, I hope for many it will be a pleasant surprise   :)

enjoy![/size]

f162fcd507296e1685cb98877ce85c4f-dag3tvx

screenshot_07_by_dmitrychebotaryov-dag3y

Good job mate!

• Like 1

Hey all! We mentioned earlier that the work on the ACU is in full force. We did hit a little bit of a snag, however. But that is normal in development so do not be scared. However, that has got us thinking, to make this project a little more interactive. So if this project is even a little interesting to you, and we see that this is a good approach maybe we do this a little more often. If you do have to happen to own an ACU would you please care to share some reference pictures of you wearing the shirt? We are mostly interested in detailed photos of the sleaves (while you are wearing it and with your arms in 45 degrees). We are confident that the more pictures you can provide, the pbetter we can make the end result! If you are able, please provide images that capture the whole torso as well as detailed close up images of the sleve. If you can make additional tactical poses and such, we will not ignore those either.

Drill_Sergeant.jpg

Thanks, we will take into account this.

We need to blame the movies 

1406221384_povelitel-buri.png

• Like 1

oyAd3V4ncSc.jpg

RH_Xscn9_mc.jpg

CBz-VbjCOYQ.jpg

qp-nuQGLXig.jpg

12O0Xmx3UwU.jpg

WcHLysSIm2c.jpg

MGJK_54PnBg.jpg

kXHaAzbUywQ.jpg

YgEoFXaBXAk.jpg

W6HMwutEtb8.jpg

There is Crye Precision Field Shirt and Gearcraft combat pants Gen 3 (copy of Crye Gen 3 pants).

8AqhuDbbZXI.jpg

There is Crye Precision combat shirt gen 3 with Gearcraft combat pants gen 3.

y3WGM_g0YfU.jpg

There is standart ACU uniform.

tsYsK8q8frM.jpg

AMLxIn7u1hY.jpg

-UvbhA8AK-w.jpg

_mLCGo4kx6A.jpg

http://vk.com/anti_terrorism - there is 20 000 photos of spec ops and other military structures from different countries.

http://vk.com/konstantin.lazarev1982 - this is war correspondent, that often photographs russian spec ops like SOBR, OMON and FSB.

• Like 1

I can give you some references of A2CUs (Army Aircrew Combat Uniform), if you're interested at all. I don't know if I have anymore UCP ACUs since the switch to OCP, so I don't know how much of a help I'd be there.

• Like 1

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Drill_Sergeant.jpg

Hey all! We mentioned earlier that the work on the ACU is in full force. We did hit a little bit of a snag, however. But that is normal in development so do not be scared. However, that has got us thinking, to make this project a little more interactive. So if this project is even a little interesting to you, and we see that this is a good approach maybe we do this a little more often. If you do have to happen to own an ACU would you please care to share some reference pictures of you wearing the shirt? We are mostly interested in detailed photos of the sleaves (while you are wearing it and with your arms in 45 degrees). We are confident that the more pictures you can provide, the pbetter we can make the end result! If you are able, please provide images that capture the whole torso as well as detailed close up images of the sleve. If you can make additional tactical poses and such, we will not ignore those either.[/size]

Https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/96/Drill_Sergeant.jpg[/size]

Bahaha his name is diggles!

I might be able to buy a surplus shirt if you need it dima!

• Like 4

I can give you some references of A2CUs (Army Aircrew Combat Uniform), if you're interested at all. I don't know if I have anymore UCP ACUs since the switch to OCP, so I don't know how much of a help I'd be there.

Of course , we are interested !!! PERHAPS it will encourage the desire to make this set

GOOD, BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOING TO BE LAUGHING ABOUT FOR THE NEXT TWO AND A HALF MONTHS!!11!!1!!!!!!ONE11!!!
  • Like 1