I've no doubt this will be another successful venture by the RHS team, all the best to those involved.

• Like 1

This wipes the floor with anything APEX (yes, even Tanoa). RHS on the offensive recently I see - 6Sh117 gear for RusFed and now this...  ;)

För jag antar att din svenska är lika dålig som min rysska?

Väl, i alla fall, svenska är lätt som en plätt, olika rysska :P

Jag tycker om det, men jag måste ova det mer.

Well, in any case Swedish is easy as cake, unlike Russian :P

I like it, tho I must practise it more.

• Like 2

Cool, you learn something new every day. And since noone asked, which camos are planned? I think there was some talk about maybe including scopion w2 for the 'old' us army models in RHS. Will this new project include it?

with change Camo, the uniform style has changed too, now for us the main thing to make actual samples old still, but we also plan to add new scopion w2  in the future.

• Like 2

Also, not sure how much of a crossover there is in uniform wise with the USMC and US Army, however I'm hoping the USMC can receive a little love out of this as well if anything is compatible with them. 

this project is not connected with the USMC , but that does not mean that the USMC will be left without attention

• Like 2

Looks good. One thing, U.S. soldiers tend to wear the dog tags tucked under their shirt, not hanging out like that.

it will be implemented as an option

Wow, your work looks amazing, awesome and freakin sexy! I really can´t express how much I appreciate the work you guys at RHS do!

Quick question. Do you have plans to add the updated Army Combat Shirt (aka Type II)? --> https://www.massif.com/armycombatshirttypeii.html

time will tell, now in a priority other things  ;)

Absolutely lovely stuff. So jealous. If you ever get bored making US / Russian kit, and fancy a crack at making a UK combat uniform, please get in touch! :D

• Like 1

Absolutely lovely stuff. So jealous. If you ever get bored making US / Russian kit, and fancy a crack at making a UK combat uniform, please get in touch! :D

on condition of obtaining the British passport  :D  Thanks man !

• Like 5

Wow, those uniforms look wonderful. That's some amazing detailing there. Keep it up. :)

Hopefully porting these models to ArmA4 will not require a complete rework... I strongly suspect that it'll blow anything BIS can make for the next game out of water.

• Like 1

on condition of obtaining the British passport  :D  Thanks man !

British passports are not all they're cracked up to be !! :D

This looks amazing! Any idea of when a first release might come out?

in spite of the fact that over this project active work within two months is conducted, we still are at an early stage to think of release terms.

we are waited by a lot more work  :)

clima_x, прекраÑÐ½Ð°Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ð±Ð¾Ñ‚Ð°! :notworthy:

• Like 1

Any plans to add name & Rank tapes, so people can use different ranks and names. 

Is eyewear also comes under this mod? Missing Oakley ballistic glasses in RHS..

31mswAK6IoL.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41_LqlEbF50

I'm probably going against dima's will here by confirming shit, but i'm on Oakley glasses duty and the standard M Frame 2 and the SI ballistic M Frame 2 are on my list. 

• Like 11

I'm probably going against dima's will here by confirming shit, but i'm on Oakley glasses duty and the standard M Frame 2 and the SI ballistic M Frame 2 are on my list. 

Thanks a lot ma'am. You are heaven sent. Arma goddess !!!!!

• Like 6

Thats surely some of the highest quality gear for Arma.

Especially those combat shirts and boots can't wait for a little bit of diversity for the US Army in Arma.

Will they get fogged all 5 Minutes and are they ill fitting with Peltors like the real thing?  :D

• Like 1

@Eagle1992, nah, I've reserved those features for the Oakley Radar Path ;) never really had an issue with fogging on my ballistic M frames personally :/ 

Thanks a lot ma'am. You are heaven sent. Arma goddess !!!!!

lel, you're welcome, now lets just hope i don't fail to impress. :D

• Like 3

Those rocky's are awesome. I own those exact ones but I had to stop wearing them cause they were out of regs.

• Like 1

krasavny rabota, ya s neterpenym zhdo. Those models are fucking magnificent. 

• Like 1