Hello,

I've recently started to try and learn how to create my own things for Arma (so it could be something realliy stupid :P), but I'm now running into a problem where it gives an error saying "Cannot Open Object" followed by the path to the .p3d file In the config.cpp when I try to spawn it in in the editor in arma 3. I'll try to give as much info as I can.
When trying to find out what's causing this I've eventually tried just getting a box in game and it still gives the same error. In my rpt it also says:

13:51:57 Warning Message: Cannot open object jsd_test\jsd_test_box.p3d
13:51:57 jsd_test\jsd_test_box.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
13:51:57 jsd_test\jsd_test_box.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape

Which I don't understand as the box does have a visual LOD and a geometry LOD, and the object does show properly in object builder and bulldozer.

my config.cpp:
class CfgPatches
{
	class JSD_Test_Box
	{
		units[] = 
		{
			"JSD_Test_Box"
		};
		weapons[] = {};
		requiredVersion = 0.1;
		requiredAddons[] = {};
	};
};

class CfgVehicles
{
	class Static;
	class JSD_Test_Box : Static
	{
		scope = 2;
		model = "\JSD_Test\JSD_Test_Box.p3d";
		displayName = "JSD Box";
		editorCategory = "EdCat_Things";
		editorSubcategory = "EdSubcat_Default";
	};
};

I've uploaded the .p3d as well: 

My addon builder settings, unsure if it'd help:
http://imgur.com/IDN5e7v

The way I've created the box is in blender (with that blender toolbox thing), set it to the custom LOD and export as a .p3d. Then open it in object builder, copy the box into a geometry LOD, use Structure > Topology > Find Components. 

I hope I've given enough information to be able to work this out, as said earlier I am very new to this so it might be an extremely stupid thing.

Thanks in advance for any help.

After cleaning up my pc (read: Full windows reinstall), because the whole thing was a mess anyways and I reinstall windows every couple months because of my messy habits, It seems to work. I have no idea what I changed and how it works now. 

I've been getting the same problem with something I have been working on.

@JSD      Did you at all find out what the cause was?

Unfortunately not, I suspect it to have been a problem with some settings or Arma 3 tools, as the problem was there for literally anything I made. It might be worth it reinstalling the tools if you're desperate :p. Though if you only have problems with one model it's probably in the configs or the model itself. Make sure you have entered the model path correctly though, I believe that's what usually gives this error.