darkxess

Zeus locks me out after such and such time

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem - mission starts and Zeus works fine, come an hour or so later and well into the mission going to and from zeus 

suddenly stops working and your not allowed in anymore. Sometimes I even get the zeus eye and its like I myself am pinging zues even though I AM the only one who can zeus 

on our server. So anyone else had this problem? anyways to fix it?

I should mention that sometime later after the lock out then all of a sudden it will start working again, OR after respawning and even restarting the game fixes it.

Our server only uses CBA_A3 and nothing more, its a normal domination/zeus mission and works pretty much well apart from me being locked out of zeus sometimes.

• Like 1

I've been getting this issue on our server as well. I'm usually on the map as a module who's owner field is set to my player ID. Half way through the op the zeus'll break by refusing to let me spawn any additional units and then if I restart my game, it'll prevent me from accessing Zeus period.

CBA has been having issues with Zues in general. I would try disabling CBA for a session to see if that helps.

On 11/2/2016 at 2:37 AM, silentghoust said:

CBA has been having issues with Zues in general. I would try disabling CBA for a session to see if that helps.

That sounds strange, and is still the case? where is it noted about CBA and ZEUS conflicting? :)

Similar symptoms in our community too. Zeus players been locked out or unable to spawn units after random period of time.

This just happened to me.  Our homemade scenario was running great for several hours and I was playing in the game most of the time and only went to Zeus with the Y key a few times  throughout the game.  Just after I earned the Worshiper achievement though, pressing the Y key while in-game just pinged Zeus and would never again let me enter the Zeus interface.

Yeah, for some reason after a while, Zeus will start having problems, eventually it will stop working, it is something on BI's end

Is there a way to force enter the Zeus interface, rather than use the Y key, if you are the server admin?