Hi,

Today I launched A3 tools as usual, then I tried to install bull dozer and I get an error code

Here is what it says:

Error received from: "DoTask"

(0x50003003) The parameters source are destination are invalid.

undefined

c:\users\Robs\Documents\Arma 3 Projects

Not sure what is going on, but it it halting me from working on my projects. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did not change anything before this error occurred and I tried a reinstall but no luck.

Thanks.

Rob

The 'Undefined' part above the path to your P:\ Drive means you need to define the path to your ArmA3 installation in the settings for the tools. You can shortcut to it whilst in the Tools main menu by pressing CTRL+E

The 'Undefined' part above the path to your P:\ Drive means you need to define the path to your ArmA3 installation in the settings for the tools. You can shortcut to it whilst in the Tools main menu by pressing CTRL+E

Thanks, some how my tools got reset. Now I have fixed that, I have a new issue, it says "External Viewer: Unable to create viewer". I checked my P drive and I have 

“p:\Bin\†“p:\Core\†“p:\Buldozer.exe†“p:\ PhysX3*.dll†(4 files) “p:\steam_api.dll†“p:\steam_appid.txt†"p:\Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll"   I have no idea why its not working. I have followed every single step on here https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Buldozer_Manual#Buldozer_configuration