Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Guess the airplane!

It could be a reconnaissance version of the Fairey Barracuda:

barr_m.jpg

(I'm just guessing, I don't know the first thing about aircraft wink.gif )

P in circel menas its prototype.

No it isnt a baracude :-)

Try to focus on the engine and front part of fuselage :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Nov. 08 2002,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P in circel menas its prototype.

Try to focus on the engine and front part of fuselage :-)<span id='postcolor'>

well, ive got a poster of a spitfire on my wall and that has a P after the roundel

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ Nov. 08 2002,20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Nov. 08 2002,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P in circel menas its prototype.

Try to focus on the engine and front part of fuselage :-)<span id='postcolor'>

well, ive got a poster of a spitfire on my wall and that has a P after the roundel<span id='postcolor'>

Closing in :-)

Really big clue:

The front is almost same as by Spitfire

This plane was expected to be used by FAA.

Complete wooden hull (just engine covered by metla plates)

Wing with alluminim alloy slots,

Merlin engine smile.gif

3man crew

And the WINNER is denoir biggrin.gif

Sorry guys, this one was really hard wink.gif

Should i find anothe or somone othe wnat to try the luck?

Since your the military advisor Erex, your bound to know lots about planes, so your always going to dig up hard ones! So, keep on posting them tounge.gif

Ok, now another hard one.

I dont give you much info. Only taht this is version from mass production :-)

I wont be online fo weekend so ALL ANSWER JUST BY PRIVATE MESSENGER When i return, i say you who was first etc :-)

And now the images :-)

I give you all at once but as i say,

ANSWER JUST BY MESSENGER PLEASE

03.jpg

04.gif

06.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Nov. 09 2002,00:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, how 'bout this one:

con1.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Easy Focke Wulf / Focke Achgelis Fa-61 smile.gif

fw-61.jpg

focke.gif

FW61.jpg

wink.gif  biggrin.gif

Ok, since its going to take forever and a day to guess Erex's one, heres another one from me.

am298b.jpg

Just had the good luck to find a picture that dosnt have the name of the plane in the properties!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Nov. 09 2002,01:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">am298b.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

AM-298 Blohm

or

Voss Bv 238 V-1

I think it is...... It had BF in the name. Dunno what that means but..... eh, ill just take it off

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 09 2002,05:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2623.jpg

Any Idea?<span id='postcolor'>

WW II. Commad and recoinascance Messerscchmitt Bf-108 Taifun   biggrin.gif

Next one :-)

Nogood answer in my PM yet :-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ Nov. 09 2002,14:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Nov. 09 2002,01:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">am298b.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

AM-298 Blohm

or

Voss Bv 238 V-1

I think it is...... It had BF in the name. Dunno what that means but..... eh, ill just take it off<span id='postcolor'>

Right the second time.

Bv 238.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Erex @ Nov. 09 2002,00:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Easy Focke Wulf / Focke Achgelis Fa-61 smile.gif

fw-61.jpg

wink.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, perhaps leaving the numbers on the fuselage was a bad idea smile.gif

After I solved Erex one  biggrin.gif  (wanted to post it myself on Friday, but can't currently login from the office) I add one myself.

I take the link straight from the page I found it, so don't cheat by surfing it (it was hard enough to find an image where the name didn't contain the name...)

In fact, there are two answers for this one:

hahn2000_14.JPG

One more:

234-2.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WhoCares @ Nov. 09 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hahn2000_14.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

The "Storch" (sp)? (too lazy to go look up the designation now)