Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Guess the airplane!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 05 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"># 2 is  a Aeroflot Beriev Bartini VVA 14<span id='postcolor'>

Which is why, at least, I, never fly Aeroflot. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 05 2002,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I searched for the number on the side and found this:

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=CCCP-19172<span id='postcolor'>

Bah tounge.gif You took the easy way out. I should have used the frontal shot with no Serial no smile.gif

Hehe sry biggrin.gif

But it is weird creature tounge.gif:P and it needs weird search methods biggrin.gif

Does anyone know my planes??? biggrin.gif

looking about the first 3 pages of this thread, the aircraft are easy

/me cracks fingers ohh yeah baby 141 sqaudron air rec champion

Do my aircraft nolips tounge.gif few pages back wink.gif lets see how good you are biggrin.gif

I looked for it but I didnt see marks on it and I couldn't see it in my plane book with almost all planes  smile.gif

EC98-44803-110.jpg

lol wot an odd plane.

I presume its un-manned, as the pilot would have to sit on the roof smile.gif

No point in trying to guess it as the name is given.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Nov. 05 2002,19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks like the Nogova Bridge with propellers! tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol yeah!

Hmz it lookes like a pig from this view wink.gif

Don't you have a larger more clearer view of this plane??

FW200

BTW Can't someone guess my 4 planes ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 05 2002,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't you have a larger more clearer view of this plane??<span id='postcolor'>

I do, but then it would be too obvious tounge.gif

Your number 1, is it a Mosquito or a P-38 by any chance?

The others, I have no idea tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 05 2002,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now some tough ones ( i think)

plane1.JPG

plane2.gif

plane3.gif

plane4.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

My book only covers planes made from about 1960-2000 so I don't think it will have any of the others in there.

is number 3 a Yakovlev Yak-40 or a Yak-42?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ Nov. 05 2002,21:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and Ex-RoNiN calling my Fokker a P-38 is an insult   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Sorryyy sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wardog @ Nov. 05 2002,13:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Nov. 04 2002,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Halifax.<span id='postcolor'>

Easy, Eh?

Okay, try this one:

mystery2.jpg

First bomber of any nation to raid Berlin, Bomb load 4000lbs, agile and fast enough to dogfight Me110's AND score a couple of kills (though not carrying bombs at the time), eventually withdrawn early due to some serious disadvantages, the biggie being that the fuselage was too cramped to move around in; it was impossibe to reach injured aircrew in different parts of the aircraft. Still saw service as a torpedo bomber though.<span id='postcolor'>

OK since no one got this one yet (as far as i can see)

It is a Hampden bomber smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">110520023215177.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Give-away hint: It is British smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Back on topic:

110520023215177.jpg

This is front view, btw wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

vulcan british nuclear and strategical strike bomber

get more airplane's bits like that , way more entertaining than full picture smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Nov. 05 2002,22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Nov. 05 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Back on topic:

110520023215177.jpg

This is front view, btw wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

vulcan british nuclear and strategical strike bomber<span id='postcolor'>

Excellent smile.gif

Larger pic would have made it too easy, esp. with the distinctive engines and delta wings smile.gif

from the small picture bit , i think that it could have maybe been counfounded with a nimrod i think

Somebody on another board said it might have been a Galaxy confused.gif

Never mind, next:

11052002411482.jpg

smile.gif

my little sister's nose ?? j/K tounge.gif

a10 front view