Sign in to follow this  
ftodesco

Arma 3 Apex Solo how to Save progress?

APEX is fantastic, but please make a real solo campaign. The current one seems to me only a multiplayer without other players! And what is this RESPAWN?! is it possible to SAVE the progress? or do I have to restart everytime I don't finish the mission?! It would be great to have a new Arma 3 single player campaign... the APEX expansion is great!

APEX is fantastic, but please make a real solo campaign. The current one seems to me only a multiplayer without other players! And what is this RESPAWN?! is it possible to SAVE the progress? or do I have to restart everytime I don't finish the mission?! It would be great to have a new Arma 3 single player campaign... the APEX expansion is great!

This has already been discussed to death previously, the campaign is designed to be played as a co-op. Which means there is no save functionality if you choose to play it as single player.

• Like 2

It's unfortunate, but yes, you can only respawn when playing solo. I've also found some of the missions (>>SPOILER<< namely the one where you're required to seize that entire island from CSAT and Syndikat forces >>SPOILER<<) are very much tailored towards 3-4 people playing rather than one, and that regardless of difficulty setting having one person makes it rather hard. But hey, they're still enjoyable missions! I just wish BI had included a few missions that delved into a wider NATO/CSAT conflict on the islands, i.e. so we could see proper use of all the new CSAT/NATO textures/assets, like gunship Blackfish support or something.