panicsferd

setIdentity - using apex faces/speakers?

Lately for me for making missions I would make custom identities for my various soldiers and stuff and I am wondering if there is a list somewhere for the newly added ones for the apex campaign.

class CfgIdentities
{
	class Matthews
	{
		name="Matthews";
		nameSound = "Matthews"; // ArmA3 only!
		face="WhiteHead_10";
		glasses="None";
		speaker="Male03ENG";
		pitch=1.0;
	};

I am sort of talking about above, so instead of WhiteHead_10 or Male03ENG I would like to know what the equivalence for the Apex related units - like the Asian CSAT and or the Tanoa civs and etc.

I haven't tested doing AsianHead_10 or TanoaHead_10 - so not sure if that would work.

I would really appreciate the help, I even tried googling it and nothing and on the setIdentity page itself it doesn't display the new additions. 

You could check out CfgIdentities in the config browser. It shows all the available heads.

• Like 1

You could check out CfgIdentities in the config browser. It shows all the available heads.

K, I will check that out. Thanks.

edit:

That doesn't really help after looking through it the only apex related head I found was the syndikat boss head which wouldn't really work.

edit2: I found it looking through the cfgHeads in the config browser

for tanoa heads it's: 

TanoanHead_A3_01

not sure how many heads, now ill just have to play around till I get the head I want

and for speaker it's:

MALE01FRE

Lately for me for making missions I would make custom identities for my various soldiers and stuff and I am wondering if there is a list somewhere for the newly added ones for the apex campaign.

class CfgIdentities
{
	class Matthews
	{
		name="Matthews";
		nameSound = "Matthews"; // ArmA3 only!
		face="WhiteHead_10";
		glasses="None";
		speaker="Male03ENG";
		pitch=1.0;
	};

I am sort of talking about above, so instead of WhiteHead_10 or Male03ENG I would like to know what the equivalence for the Apex related units - like the Asian CSAT and or the Tanoa civs and etc.

I haven't tested doing AsianHead_10 or TanoaHead_10 - so not sure if that would work.

I would really appreciate the help, I even tried googling it and nothing and on the setIdentity page itself it doesn't display the new additions. 

This should be correct:

// ALL APEX FACES
private _faces = "(getText (_x >> 'DLC')) isEqualTo 'Expansion'" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgFaces" >> "Man_A3") apply {configName _x}; 

// ALL CHINESE/VIPER VOICES
private _voices = "(getText (_x >> 'protocol')) in ['RadioProtocolPER','RadioProtocolCHI']" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVoice") apply {configName _x}; 

hint format ["Faces:\n%1 \n\nVoices:\n%2", _faces, _voices];

or

Faces:
"TanoanHead_A3_01"
"TanoanHead_A3_02"
"TanoanHead_A3_03"
"TanoanHead_A3_04"
"TanoanHead_A3_05"
"TanoanHead_A3_06"
"TanoanHead_A3_07"
"TanoanHead_A3_08"
"TanoanBossHead"
"AsianHead_A3_04"
"AsianHead_A3_05"
"AsianHead_A3_06"
"AsianHead_A3_07"

Voices:
"Male01PER"
"Male02PER"
"Male03PER"
"Male01PERVR"
"Male01CHI"
"Male02CHI"
"Male03CHI"
  • Like 2

This should be correct:

// ALL APEX FACES
private _faces = "(getText (_x >> 'DLC')) isEqualTo 'Expansion'" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgFaces" >> "Man_A3") apply {configName _x}; 

// ALL CHINESE/VIPER VOICES
private _voices = "(getText (_x >> 'protocol')) in ['RadioProtocolPER','RadioProtocolCHI']" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVoice") apply {configName _x}; 

hint format ["Faces:\n%1 \n\nVoices:\n%2", _faces, _voices];

or

Faces:
"TanoanHead_A3_01"
"TanoanHead_A3_02"
"TanoanHead_A3_03"
"TanoanHead_A3_04"
"TanoanHead_A3_05"
"TanoanHead_A3_06"
"TanoanHead_A3_07"
"TanoanHead_A3_08"
"TanoanBossHead"
"AsianHead_A3_04"
"AsianHead_A3_05"
"AsianHead_A3_06"
"AsianHead_A3_07"

Voices:
"Male01PER"
"Male02PER"
"Male03PER"
"Male01PERVR"
"Male01CHI"
"Male02CHI"
"Male03CHI"

Thanks, this is what I was looking for... but I did find some heads but at least with this will allow me to know how many heads there are and for the heads for the asian CSAT forces.

Thanks, this is what I was looking for... but I did find some heads but at least with this will allow me to know how many heads there are and for the heads for the asian CSAT forces.

It doesn't include all the asian heads, only the ones included in the DLC

Hi!

And you know how to know the names? In Biki there are the names lists only for Altis. I like no call my soldiers as "Gekas, join group" instead of 1,2,3...