Sign in to follow this  
Marduk1813

Armaholic issues

First of all: I know that this questions should be posted in the Armaholic-forums and not here. But since I don't have access anymore to Armaholic I also can't post in the forums. Most people should know the website and I'm hoping that someone who might know a solution will read this.

For maybe two weeks now I cannot access the Armaholic website anymore. My standard browser is google Chrome - I tried to connect to the website, after a minute of loading time I always got a error message which I don't recall anymore. Back then I used Win 7 and two addons (Adblock, disabled on Armaholic though and Proxy Tube). Disabling the addons didn't help, but I was able to access Armaholic via Firefox. I upgraded to Win 10 last week. Google chrome still didn't work, but I had no issues with with Edge and Firefox.

Until now. Now Edge and Firefox aren't working anymore for Armaholic, too, for three days now. My friends don't have any issues. They are using Chrome, Firefox and other browsers, with and without addons, with Win7, 8 and Win10, and they don't have problems. At work I can access the websites with all browsers. I got no idea what to do. Does anyone have an idea? :(

The error message I get with Chrome is: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

The error messages by Edge and Firefox are the usual connection timeout messages. 

Funny side comment: I'm posting this thread using the Steam ingame browser. I try to login into my BI account and I'm getting a new error message when using Chrome and Firefox: {"success":false,"message":"Internal server error.","code":500}
When using edge I can login but I can't write anything in the post-field. What the fuck? 

Sounds like an routing issue with your internet, if you haven't done so already i would restart your internet router.

• Like 1

Sounds like an routing issue with your internet, if you haven't done so already i would restart your internet router.

Worked! I always had the feeling I forgot about something minor... Thanks! :)  Thread can be closed then.