Hey guys, 

Does someone know if there is a way to use CustomAttributes that you can edit in the eden editor with just the description.ext or so?

I want to use the attributes for some different maps and can not edit all the maps for that, and i can not always use eden editor for it.

So i search for a scripting way to get them active.
To be precise i want to use the revive feature in all its power without the eden editor based map.

Something like this in the description.ext does not work. Not all attributes are listed as desctiption.ext values in the BIKI
ReviveRequiredTrait = 0;

This is the code from the eden mission.sqm
class Attribute1
        {
            property="ReviveRequiredTrait";
            expression="false";
            class Value
            {
                class data
                {
                    class type
                    {
                        type[]=
                        {
                            "SCALAR"
                        };
                    };
                    value=0;
                };
            };
        };

Some attributes are withing the description.ext, but not all the required ones, you would need to control the revive feature.

If anyone has an idea about this, that would be great.

Regards Arkensor

You misspelt description.ext in your post twice, this makes me think you might have misspelt the name of the file too.

You misspelt description.ext in your post twice, this makes me think you might have misspelt the name of the file too.

Oh, that was just a tablet typing error :)

The file was named correctly, and some attributes worked, but there are some that you seem to only be able to set them via eden editor .. that is the problem. 

I don't think the new revive system can be completely configured in the description.ext.