jackkellar

CSAT Fatigues + Vest protection

I was wondering if i use CSAT's fatigues with, let's say, a Carrier Special Rig. Will the protection values stack? Or will the game only register the Vest as protection and disregard the fatigues armor value?

• Like 1

Okay-I'm not sure why we got a report about "trolling" here.

So-the OP asked if armour values stack. The reply given-correctly- was yes.They do stack.

So you will be a crazy alien looking armoured monster :)

• Like 2

I guess a more complex question is how do they stack? Does the vest actually eat the entire impact of the round before the suit chest area starts failing. Or does the ripple effect just cause reduce damage to the vest?

I guess a more complex question is how do they stack? Does the vest actually eat the entire impact of the round before the suit chest area starts failing. Or does the ripple effect just cause reduce damage to the vest?

I'm quite sure there is a mod out there you can use to test this. I remember a mod that registers the amount of damage you dealt to another person. Testing this would be simple; just compare the damage values of the first and second shots on a person.

If you tighten your pecs on impact you can just about deflect a SABOT round with this setup.

• Like 4

If you tighten your pecs on impact you can just about deflect a SABOT round with this setup.

I giggled lol

Question has been answered though, Thanks for that!