Hi, something seems to have broken with the voice acting in my mission, possibly from the apex update. I haven't changed anything in the mission since then but now the audio is skipping, not playing at all or playing at very high speed. 

the voice acting is always activated by 'say' i.e. player say line1 

Hi, something seems to have broken with the voice acting in my mission, possibly from the apex update. I haven't changed anything in the mission since then but now the audio is skipping, not playing at all or playing at very high speed. 

the voice acting is always activated by 'say' i.e. player say line1 

I've also noticed voices' weird effects since Apex by using: Unit say "blabla"

The voices are stuttering really badly and only some people seem to be affected

Same here.  In my Property of Mabunga mission, some voice files stutter or skip, and others still work ok.  It seems to be consistent on which ones don't work right since Apex.

Now that I think about it, it is the sound files played via Say3D that have the problem for me.  The ones played through SideRadio work fine.  Is this a reported problem?

I wonder if PlaySound3d is an work-around.

Do your voice files have an associating .lip file? I had the same issue with my most recent mission and was only able to fix it by removing the .lip files.

Do your voice files have an associating .lip file? I had the same issue with my most recent mission and was only able to fix it by removing the .lip files.

I did not have any .lip files.

I have .lips in my missions and they work fine. Nothing has changed for me since Apex, I did notice that they play quietly at some times.

I would just fiddle around with it, maybe check your voice files and say3d commands, maybe Apex changed something with them.

I also noticed issues playing ogg as music. Issues are stutering or playing it a bit too fast (56' instead of the original 59').

These bugs are non consistent because the same file can be played ok or not...  :blink: