Sign in to follow this  
ViruzDeath_BSOC

Problem with buldozer reinstall and unpack game data!

In this case, this error is thrown because the source folder (install directory of Arma 3) is not defined. In order to determine the source directory to use, Work Drive first tries to verify the path from the options (Arma 3 Tools Launcher, Preferences, Options) and if the option is set as default or pointing to a non-existing directory, it will fall back on the game directory.

In this case, everything seems to be by default meaning it tries to use the install directory of the game but failed to find it, in this case, the easiest way to fix this is to define the directory manually in the options and to re-run Work Drive.

Also, can you share your WorkDrive log? They may contain additional information. (Arma 3 Tools\Logs\WorkDrive*)

In this case, this error is thrown because the source folder (install directory of Arma 3) is not defined. In order to determine the source directory to use, Work Drive first tries to verify the path from the options (Arma 3 Tools Launcher, Preferences, Options) and if the option is set as default or pointing to a non-existing directory, it will fall back on the game directory.

In this case, everything seems to be by default meaning it tries to use the install directory of the game but failed to find it, in this case, the easiest way to fix this is to define the directory manually in the options and to re-run Work Drive.

Also, can you share your WorkDrive log? They may contain additional information. (Arma 3 Tools\Logs\WorkDrive*)

Thank you for answering Mr Tom_48_97.

I decided to remove all the files and install again recently and so I can not give you the bad workdrive log can ensure that the paths were correct and no logical solution was effective. I was just trying to correct the installation of the bulldozer as it was crash to visualize my map. Thank you for coming to help me, can consider solved this topic.
  • Like 1