Sign in to follow this  
ViruzDeath_BSOC

Water color !

How do I change the color of the rivers? I want to make an inspired Brazil and want you to be the same way down!

amazonia-rio-floresta.jpg

• Like 1

Draw it that colour on your sat and use the same colour for the surface :unsure:

Draw it that colour on your sat and use the same colour for the surface :unsure:

but the water is still blue and clear!

the rivers are not really rivers in arma they are Sea and Oceans, I personally do not know how to change the color of the water but I do know that in the Cup mod the water is green rather then the stock blue color. so it is 100% possible to change the color however if you have a large body of water such as a river flowing out to a ocean the ocean itself will be the same color as the river.  however I have found a topic on the BIS forums https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/159197-change-color-of-the-sea/you will have to make your own material or get someone else to help you. 

the rivers are not really rivers in arma they are Sea and Oceans, I personally do not know how to change the color of the water but I do know that in the Cup mod the water is green rather then the stock blue color. so it is 100% possible to change the color however if you have a large body of water such as a river flowing out to a ocean the ocean itself will be the same color as the river.  however I have found a topic on the BIS forums https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/159197-change-color-of-the-sea/you will have to make your own material or get someone else to help you. 

Ok, thanks my friend!

Viruz, that last picture you posted looks like an addon on the left, @ponds I think.  My guess is in the addon itself, the water color can be adjusted.  I found a really good tutorial on this.  I will have to dig around to see if I can find it again.  I do remember the thread that Cype posted.

• Like 1