Sign in to follow this  
jimbop

lines in 3d max?

Cg5wfhi, playing with 3d max...every few seconds i get these lines!  ive looked at viewport settings but im stuck.

their not light rays, some kind of connecting lines, but their right getting on my tits.

this will be embarrassingly easy no bet, i just cant find the box to untick/tick though.   :wub:  

that is a viewport error related to some amd gfx cards and drivers

Since it seems you have a commercial version of max, i'd suggest you contact their dedicated technical support for additional information, or check their official forums for further information.

this part of the forums is called "o2 modelling" for a reason

• Like 1

thanx for the first part of your reply . the rest just shows your ignorance.

lots of threads here for blender, maya...dont think many model in o2 [bet you dont] they port over.

your not a forum mod so stop being a tosser.

seeing that you are obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer and i actually managed to fix it by contacting autodesk directly myself, i'll explain this for you in detail:

1. your questions have nothing to do with modelling or asset creation for arma, like the rest of the threads covering different other software are for.

You asked a question that is related to 3ds max in general, which does NOT belong here, because it is software/driver specific.

here is 3ds max forums (which you should already have an account for it based on your customer account) - http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/3ds-max/ct-p/area-c1

2. might wanna read the forum rules once more

• Like 1

Okay-let's all just calm down and not let this descend into a pointless argument.Thanks.

• Like 2