Sign in to follow this  
BomosBoy

Retexture Worn Combat Fatigues (Kerry)

I tried to find the texture of the Uniform U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F but there is only a link to the Guerillia Outfit (i think it was called ig_guerrilla5_1). The problem is that if i try to setObjectTexture on the uniform the shirt changes the pants not. I think its because the uniform is merged from the Guerrillia one and the standard MTP Uniform.

Is there a way to skin the whole uniform?

The same problem exists with the Survival Fatigues but there you can onyl skin the pants.

I tried to find the texture of the Uniform U_I_G_Story_Protagonist_F but there is only a link to the Guerillia Outfit (i think it was called ig_guerrilla5_1). The problem is that if i try to setObjectTexture on the uniform the shirt changes the pants not. I think its because the uniform is merged from the Guerrillia one and the standard MTP Uniform.

Is there a way to skin the whole uniform?

The same problem exists with the Survival Fatigues but there you can onyl skin the pants.

I would guess because the shirt is one hidden selection and the trousers are another.

• Like 3

As R0adki11 correctly said, the shirt and trousers are two different selections (camo1 and camo2).

• Like 2

is there a way to script it through hidden selections?