(Tactical Mission)

edited for empty.

"19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. 21 But whoever does what is true comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.â€

John 3:19-21

Congrats on the release buddy. It's a hell of a mission. I'll need to take another crack at it soon and see if I can save the world. I generally succumb to the darkness around the 3rd or 4th task lol.

Looks very interesting.   Lots of attention to detail.

Nice bud.

This is an awesome mission with excellent attention to detail. The atmosphere alone is worth downloading the mission for.

It is a little easy in some parts compared to some of your other missions like Lord Of The Damned and Doomsday Night but it has one hell of a ending and a killer sound track.

Great work man.

Love the atmosphere and effects are very well balanced. Thank you for sharing and keep up the good work!

Yet another awesome horror mission from you, great job.

Also, I'm glad that your older missions are updated and back online. Still waiting for Doomsday Night 3rd part :P , it's the only one I haven't played.

Cheers

Thanks guys.

My buddies an I played Baphomet tonight and we all got the scare of our lives throughout the mission. ABSOLUTLEY FUCKING LOVED IT! EVERY SINGLE SECOND!

I even leapt of my seat and kneed to the desk, simultaneously firing a couple of shots off, when the witch screamed down my headphones. We had a right giggle at ourselves getting the spooks put into us from this mission. 

they have raved to me about how good Doomsday was and I think we will be playing that very soon. 

May I request as an idea that if players stay in one location for too long that a horde appears at somepoint and that its there own fault for sticking around if they get killed. Loved the idea of almost getting overrun on occasion but I reckon you could level up the tension abit with a horde or two. Push it up to 11.

edited for empty.

Hi Guys. I have subscribed the mission in steam workshop. I get only one .bin file. How i do the server setup with this mod, for coop play? 

Hello Phantom, I've played most all your missions, and truly have to say they are addictive.
Very unique, one of a kind, immersive and story driven.

Thanks for the hard work you've done!

If some of you people out there have not tried them out, please do.

• Like 1

I have a rented server and this looks amazing. Our group wants to play it this weekend but I can't figure out how to get the actual mission. I subscribed on steam but I only got a bin file. I have downloaded and set up all the other mods but this mission file is killing me. I have watched several video on youtube but they only seem to show gameplay and I'm trying not to watch much of that so it will be a surprise and much scarier. Thanks again this looks amazing. Any help is much appreciated.

So I can play if I just host a server using arma 3. I am trying to get this going on my rented server. Anyone know were steam downloads the mission file? I have uploaded all the mods but I have searched and searched for the mission file and can't find it. I did load it up and played about 5 minutes locally. It's amazing!! Thank you for your hard work