ahmedslimkw

Error '\' encountered instead of = (Config problem)

Hello all. So i managed to get like 3 units working, But when i add another one i get this issue which i simply cannot track. I checked my faction classname and i didnt see anything fishy until i added a new unit.

Here is the config:

class CfgPatches 
{ 
    class Renegade 
    { 
        units[] = {"Sotiris_M","Police_Officer","Masa_A","east_coast_member_polo"}; 
        weapons[] = {"Sotiris_Clothes","Police_Fatigues","Masa_Clothes","Custom_Vest",east_coast_member_polo"}; 
        requiredVersion = 0.1; 
        requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Characters_F","A3_Characters_F_epb"}; 
    }; 
}; 

class cfgFactionClasses 
{ 
	class East_Coast_Families
	{ 
		displayName = "East Coast Families"; 
		priority = 1; // Position in list. 
		side = 2; // Opfor = 0, Blufor = 1, Indep = 2. 
		icon = ""; //Custom Icon 
        };

class R_A_P_D
	{ 
		displayName = "R.A.P.D"; 
		priority = 2; // Position in list. 
		side = 1; // Opfor = 0, Blufor = 1, Indep = 2. 
		icon = ""; //Custom Icon 
	};  
}; 

class CfgFaces
{
	class Default
	{
		class Default;
	};

class Man_A3: Default
	{
		class WhiteHead_04;

class Sotiris_M: WhiteHead_04
                {
                        displayname="Sotiris Militidas"; // Between the quotation marks, add the name of your face. This is how it will appear in the Virtual Arsenal etc. This can also begin with the prefix '$STR' (e.g. "$STR_New_Face_01"); but that's for localization purposes, I won't get bogged down in those details here. I only mention it, in case you see it elsewhere and wonder what it's all about.
                        texture="\Renegade\Heads\Data\head_sotiris_co.paa"; // This is a very important line! Be sure to check it for typos. An example path to the texture file could look something like this: "\Resist\Heads\Data\Steinacher_co.paa". This would mean, we have a PBO entitled 'Resist', with a folder in it entitled 'Heads', and a folder in that entitled 'Data', and, finally, in that, a .paa file entitled 'Steinacher_co.paa'. I would recommend adding the '_co' suffix for the main colour texture you've created. 
                        head="DefaultHead_A3"; // The actual model for your custom face. For instance, if you used Stavrou's head, with the pony tail, the physical shape of the head would be different and therefore, would have a different entry here. Most just use the default head defined here.
                        identityTypes[]={}; // This is used to identify which units will have your custom face by default; you can leave it alone, it's not really important for what you're trying to achieve.
                        author="Velocity-Overdrive"; // Your name goes here :) 
                        material="\Renegade\Heads\Data\sotiris_head.rvmat"; // This is another very important line! Depending on just how good you want your face to look, you may want to add a custom RVMAT, with accompanying specular (SMDI) and normal map (NOHQ) textures. Though a vital part of custom faces, I really can't go into too much detail here, as it's quite an in-depth subject and an art form in its own right! If you've only made minor changes to an existing face texture, you should be able to get away with inheriting the standard RVMAT - which you can do by deleting this line entirely. 
                        textureHL="\Renegade\Heads\Data\hl_sotiris_co.paa"; // Path to texture for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        materialHL="\A3\Characters_F\Heads\Data\hl_white_bald_muscular.rvmat"; // Path to material (RVMAT) for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        textureHL2="\Renegade\Heads\Data\hl_sotiris_co.paa"; // Second path (anyone know why there's an HL2?) to texture for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        materialHL2="\A3\Characters_F\Heads\Data\hl_white_bald_muscular.rvmat"; // Second path (anyone know why there's an HL2?) to material for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        materialWounded1="\Renegade\Heads\Data\sotiris_head.rvmat"; // Path to a wounded face texture. I'd recommend using the same path as the 'material=' path for your face, if you want an easy ride. Add a wounded texture if you fancy getting a bit more creative.
                        materialWounded2="\Renegade\Heads\Data\sotiris_head.rvmat"; // Second path to a wounded face texture (again, not too sure why we have two; though I'm sure some bright spark will let me know! :D)

};
    };
};

class CfgVehicles 
{     
	class I_soldier_F; 

class Sotiris_M: I_soldier_F
	{
		author = "Velocity-Overdrive"; 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Sotiris Militidas"; 
		identityTypes[] = {"Sotiris_M"}; 
		genericNames = "NATOMen"; 
		faction = "East_Coast_Families"; 
		model = "\A3\characters_f\Civil\c_nikos.p3d"; 
		uniformClass = "Sotiris_Clothes"; 
		hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo"}; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\sotiris_default_clothing_co.paa"};
		weapons[] = {""}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {""}; 
		linkedItems[] = {"ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"}; 
		respawnLinkedItems[] = {"ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"}; 
	};

class Police_Officer: I_soldier_F
	{
		author = "Velocity-Overdrive"; // 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Police Officer (Pistol)"; 
		identityTypes[] = {"Head_NATO", "G_NATO_default"}; 
		faction = "R_A_P_D";
		model = "\A3\characters_f_beta\INDEP\ia_soldier_01.p3d"; 
		uniformClass = "Police_Fatigues"; 
		hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo","Insignia"}; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\rapd_police_outfit_co.paa"}; 
		weapons[] = {"hgun_ACPC2_F","Throw","Put"}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {"hgun_ACPC2_F","Throw","Put"}; 
		magazines[] = {"9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"}; 
		respawnMagazines[] = {"9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit"};
		linkedItems[] = {"V_TacVest_blk_POLICE","H_Beret_blk_POLICE","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"}; 
		respawnLinkedItems[] = {"V_TacVest_blk_POLICE","H_Beret_blk_POLICE","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"}; 
	};

class Masa_A: I_soldier_F
	{
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Masa Angelos"; 
		model = "\A3\characters_f_epb\Guerrilla\ig_guerrilla4_1.p3d"; 
		uniformClass = "Masa_Clothes"; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\masa_default_clothing_co.paa"}; 
		weapons[] = {"Throw","Put"}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {"Throw","Put"}; 
		magazines[] = {""}; 
		respawnMagazines[] = {""};

class East_Coast_Member_Polo: I_soldier_F
	{
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Gang Member (Polo)"; 
		model = "\A3\characters_f\Civil\c_poloshirt.p3d"; 
		uniformClass = "east_coast_member_polo"; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\east_coast_polo_co.paa"}; 
		weapons[] = {""}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {""}; 
		magazines[] = {""}; 
	};
};

class cfgWeapons 
{ 
	class ItemCore; 
	class Uniform_Base;
	class UniformItem; 

class Sotiris_Clothes: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Garment (Sotiris Militidas)"; 
		picture = "\Renegade\UI\Data\icon_U_Sotiris_CA.paa"; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\sotiris_default_clothing_co.paa"}; 

class ItemInfo : UniformItem 
		{ 
			uniformModel = "-";
			uniformClass = "Sotiris_M"; 
			containerClass = "Supply50";
			hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\sotiris_default_clothing.paa"}; 
			mass = 50;
		}; 
	}; 

class Police_Fatigues: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "R.A.P.D Uniform"; 
		picture = "-"; 

{ 
			uniformModel = "-";
			uniformClass = "Police_Officer"; 
			mass = 50; 
        	}; 
	}; 

class Masa_Clothes: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Fatigues (Masa Angelos)"; 
		picture = "\Renegade\UI\Data\icon_Masa_clothing_ca.paa"; 

{ 
			uniformClass = "Masa_A"; 
			containerClass = "Supply30"; 
			mass = 35; 
		}; 
	}; 

class East_Coast_Polo: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Poloshirt (East Coast Families)"; 
		picture = "-"; 

{ 
			uniformClass = "East_Coast_Member_Polo"; 
			mass = 35; 
		}; 
	}; 

class Vest_Camo_Base: ItemCore 
	{ 
		class ItemInfo; 
	}; 

class Custom_Vest: Vest_Camo_Base 
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Custom Platecarrier"; 
		picture = "-"; 
		model = "A3\Characters_F\BLUFOR\equip_b_Vest01"; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"Custom_Uniform\Data\___________.paa"}; // WHAT>?!

class ItemInfo: ItemInfo
		{ 
			uniformModel = "A3\Characters_F\BLUFOR\equip_b_Vest01.p3d"; 
			containerClass = "Supply120"; 
			mass = 80; 
			hiddenSelections[] = {"camo"};
			class HitpointsProtectionInfo 
			{
                		class Chest 
				{
                   			HitpointName = "HitChest";
                    			armor = 16;
                    			PassThrough = 0.2;
                		};

class Diaphragm 
				{
                    			HitpointName = "HitDiaphragm";
                    			armor = 16;
                    			PassThrough = 0.2;
                		};

class Abdomen 
				{
                    			HitpointName = "HitAbdomen";
                    			armor = 16;
                    			passThrough = 0.2;
                		};

class Body 
				{
                   			HitpointName = "HitBody";
                    			passThrough = 0.2;
                		};
            		};
		}; 
	};
};

I honestly am not sure whats wrong with my factionClassname. It says encountered "\" instead of "=" Where is that? checked online for a couple of solutions and it appeared to prove quite none as they had issues with weapons

Thank you!

I don't know if this is a typo or not but you're missing a " in the last item (east_coast_member_polo) your CfgPatches weapons[] array:

weapons[] = {"Sotiris_Clothes","Police_Fatigues","Masa_Clothes","Custom_Vest",east_coast_member_polo"};

should be:

weapons[] = {"Sotiris_Clothes","Police_Fatigues","Masa_Clothes","Custom_Vest","east_coast_member_polo"};
  • Like 1

I don't know if this is a typo or not but you're missing a " in the last item (east_coast_member_polo) your CfgPatches weapons[] array:

should be:

weapons[] = {"Sotiris_Clothes","Police_Fatigues","Masa_Clothes","Custom_Vest","east_coast_member_polo"};

Ah thanks man! Il give it a shot and i hope it works :)

should be:

Okay so i tried it and it got rid of the error :D But i got another stupid issue...

Line 267 missing '}' I got like 4 of them and it somehow doesn't suffice...

Thank you!

Well, Masa_A: I_soldier_F is missing };

You may have erased it by accident when you were adding that new class.

Okay thanks! Il try it out (P.S All of my classnames didnt have }; and it worked fine before i made a new one... Weird)

Still doesnt work... Thanks for your help though!

Okay thanks! Il try it out (P.S All of my classnames didnt have }; and it worked fine before i made a new one... Weird)

I think you misunderstood me, all your other classes follow this pattern:

class myClass : bla
{
//some properties
};

but if you look at your Masa_A closely, you'll see the }; is missing at the end.

I don't know why you say all your other classnames didn't have it and that it worked fine, that is pretty much impossible :)

Still doesnt work... Thanks for your help though!

That's a shame. If I were you, I'd make a copy of the config.cpp, remove the new classes you're trying to add and go one step at the time from there. Syntax errors are quite easy to miss, especially if you've been staring at code a lot.

I think you misunderstood me, all your other classes follow this pattern:

class myClass : bla
{
//some properties
};

but if you look at your Masa_A closely, you'll see the }; is missing at the end.

I don't know why you say all your other classnames didn't have it and that it worked fine, that is pretty much impossible :)Hmm

Strange... Im confused... I have the same system like you:

Masa_A: I_Soldier_F

{

Bla bla bla

};

Somehow there must be something wrong with this code? As other works without this...

{
		scope = 2; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\east_coast_polo_co.paa"}; 
		weapons[] = {""}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {""}; 
		magazines[] = {""}; 
	};

Thank you! If all else fails il make a copy of the config.cpp and do what you say :) Thanks alot!

Strange, I don't see anything wrong with that. Could be I'm missing something myself, just spent eight hours digging through code at work. If it does work with that class removed, see what happens if you comment out all the properties but leave the class in.

And are you still getting the same error as before or is it a new one now?

Strange, I don't see anything wrong with that. Could be I'm missing something myself, just spent eight hours digging through code at work. If it does work with that class removed, see what happens if you comment out all the properties but leave the class in.

And are you still getting the same error as before or is it a new one now?

Yes, Im getting a missing '}' on line 262 when im very very sure i never touched it at all...

Thanks! Something strange is happening... All i want to see is my nikos uniform ._.

The reported line numbers are off by a mile sometimes but if it works without that new class, the problem is definitely in there. If you update the config.cpp in your original post or add it in a new post I can take another look if you like.

The reported line numbers are off by a mile sometimes but if it works without that new class, the problem is definitely in there. If you update the config.cpp in your original post or add it in a new post I can take another look if you like.

Alright il send you the new config.cpp

class CfgPatches 
{ 
    class Renegade 
    { 
        units[] = {"Sotiris_M","Police_Officer","Masa_A","east_coast_member_polo"}; 
        requiredVersion = 0.1; 
        requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Characters_F","A3_Characters_F_epb"}; 
    }; 
}; 

class cfgFactionClasses 
{ 
	class East_Coast_Families
	{ 
		displayName = "East Coast Families"; 
		priority = 1; // Position in list. 
		side = 2; // Opfor = 0, Blufor = 1, Indep = 2. 
		icon = ""; //Custom Icon 
        };

class R_A_P_D
	{ 
		displayName = "R.A.P.D"; 
		priority = 2; // Position in list. 
		side = 1; // Opfor = 0, Blufor = 1, Indep = 2. 
		icon = ""; //Custom Icon 
	};  
}; 

class CfgFaces
{
	class Default
	{
		class Default;
	};

class Man_A3: Default
	{
		class WhiteHead_04;

class Sotiris_M: WhiteHead_04
                {
                        displayname="Sotiris Militidas"; // Between the quotation marks, add the name of your face. This is how it will appear in the Virtual Arsenal etc. This can also begin with the prefix '$STR' (e.g. "$STR_New_Face_01"); but that's for localization purposes, I won't get bogged down in those details here. I only mention it, in case you see it elsewhere and wonder what it's all about.
                        texture="\Renegade\Heads\Data\head_sotiris_co.paa"; // This is a very important line! Be sure to check it for typos. An example path to the texture file could look something like this: "\Resist\Heads\Data\Steinacher_co.paa". This would mean, we have a PBO entitled 'Resist', with a folder in it entitled 'Heads', and a folder in that entitled 'Data', and, finally, in that, a .paa file entitled 'Steinacher_co.paa'. I would recommend adding the '_co' suffix for the main colour texture you've created. 
                        head="DefaultHead_A3"; // The actual model for your custom face. For instance, if you used Stavrou's head, with the pony tail, the physical shape of the head would be different and therefore, would have a different entry here. Most just use the default head defined here.
                        identityTypes[]={}; // This is used to identify which units will have your custom face by default; you can leave it alone, it's not really important for what you're trying to achieve.
                        author="Velocity-Overdrive"; // Your name goes here :) 
                        material="\Renegade\Heads\Data\sotiris_head.rvmat"; // This is another very important line! Depending on just how good you want your face to look, you may want to add a custom RVMAT, with accompanying specular (SMDI) and normal map (NOHQ) textures. Though a vital part of custom faces, I really can't go into too much detail here, as it's quite an in-depth subject and an art form in its own right! If you've only made minor changes to an existing face texture, you should be able to get away with inheriting the standard RVMAT - which you can do by deleting this line entirely. 
                        textureHL="\Renegade\Heads\Data\hl_sotiris_co.paa"; // Path to texture for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        materialHL="\A3\Characters_F\Heads\Data\hl_white_bald_muscular.rvmat"; // Path to material (RVMAT) for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        textureHL2="\Renegade\Heads\Data\hl_sotiris_co.paa"; // Second path (anyone know why there's an HL2?) to texture for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        materialHL2="\A3\Characters_F\Heads\Data\hl_white_bald_muscular.rvmat"; // Second path (anyone know why there's an HL2?) to material for hands and legs (HL). You shouldn't need to change this.
                        materialWounded1="\Renegade\Heads\Data\sotiris_head.rvmat"; // Path to a wounded face texture. I'd recommend using the same path as the 'material=' path for your face, if you want an easy ride. Add a wounded texture if you fancy getting a bit more creative.
                        materialWounded2="\Renegade\Heads\Data\sotiris_head.rvmat"; // Second path to a wounded face texture (again, not too sure why we have two; though I'm sure some bright spark will let me know! :D)

};
    };
};

class CfgVehicles 
{     
	class I_soldier_F; 

class Sotiris_M: I_soldier_F
	{
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Sotiris Militidas"; 
		identityTypes[] = {"Sotiris_M"}; 
		uniformClass = "Sotiris_Clothes"; 
		weapons[] = {""}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {""}; 
	};

class Police_Officer: I_soldier_F
	{
		author = "Velocity-Overdrive"; // 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Police Officer (Pistol)"; 
		faction = "R_A_P_D";
		uniformClass = "Police_Fatigues"; 
		hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo","Insignia"}; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\rapd_police_outfit_co.paa"}; 
		weapons[] = {"hgun_ACPC2_F","Throw","Put"}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {"hgun_ACPC2_F","Throw","Put"}; 
		magazines[] = {"9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag"}; 
		respawnMagazines[] = {"9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","9Rnd_45ACP_Mag","FirstAidKit","FirstAidKit"};
		linkedItems[] = {"V_TacVest_blk_POLICE","H_Beret_blk_POLICE","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"}; 
		respawnLinkedItems[] = {"V_TacVest_blk_POLICE","H_Beret_blk_POLICE","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemRadio"}; 
	};

class Masa_A: I_soldier_F
	{
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Masa Angelos"; 
		uniformClass = "Masa_Clothes"; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\masa_default_clothing_co.paa"}; 
		weapons[] = {"Throw","Put"}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {"Throw","Put"}; 
		magazines[] = {""}; 

{
		scope = 2; 
		weapons[] = {""}; 
		respawnWeapons[] = {""}; 
		magazines[] = {""}; 
	};
};

class cfgWeapons 
{ 
	class ItemCore; 
	class Uniform_Base;
	class UniformItem; 

class Sotiris_Clothes: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Garment (Sotiris Militidas)"; 
		picture = "\Renegade\UI\Data\icon_U_Sotiris_CA.paa"; 

{ 
			uniformModel = "-";
			uniformClass = "Sotiris_M"; 
			hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\Renegade\Clothing\Data\sotiris_default_clothing.paa"}; 
			mass = 50;
		}; 
	}; 

class Police_Fatigues: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "R.A.P.D Uniform"; 
		picture = "-"; 

{ 
			uniformModel = "-";
			uniformClass = "Police_Officer"; 
			mass = 50; 
        	}; 
	}; 

class Masa_Clothes: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Fatigues (Masa Angelos)"; 
		picture = "\Renegade\UI\Data\icon_Masa_clothing_ca.paa"; 

{ 
			uniformClass = "Masa_A"; 
			mass = 35; 
		}; 
	}; 

class East_Coast_Polo: Uniform_Base
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Poloshirt (East Coast Families)"; 
		picture = "-"; 

{ 
			uniformClass = "East_Coast_Member_Polo"; 
			mass = 35; 
		}; 
	}; 

class Vest_Camo_Base: ItemCore 
	{ 
		class ItemInfo; 
	}; 

class Custom_Vest: Vest_Camo_Base 
	{ 
		scope = 2; 
		displayName = "Custom Platecarrier"; 
		picture = "-"; 
		model = "A3\Characters_F\BLUFOR\equip_b_Vest01"; 
		hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"Custom_Uniform\Data\___________.paa"}; // WHAT>?!

class ItemInfo: ItemInfo
		{ 
			uniformModel = "A3\Characters_F\BLUFOR\equip_b_Vest01.p3d"; 
			containerClass = "Supply120"; 
			mass = 80; 
			hiddenSelections[] = {"camo"};
			class HitpointsProtectionInfo 
			{
                		class Chest 
				{
                   			HitpointName = "HitChest";
                    			armor = 16;
                    			PassThrough = 0.2;
                		};

class Diaphragm 
				{
                    			HitpointName = "HitDiaphragm";
                    			armor = 16;
                    			PassThrough = 0.2;
                		};

class Abdomen 
				{
                    			HitpointName = "HitAbdomen";
                    			armor = 16;
                    			passThrough = 0.2;
                		};

class Body 
				{
                   			HitpointName = "HitBody";
                    			passThrough = 0.2;
                		};
            		};
		}; 
	};
};

Not much was done other than trying your solutions.

Thank you!

I still saw the same }; missing but I added it, try giving this version a shot. I just hope the forum preserves the tabs and stuff :/

And ofcourse the forums don't,  here you go: http://pastebin.com/p8jDYCHa

Same issue... 267 this time, missing "}"

this is very weird... Thanks!

Anyone? I tried to fix it with no avail... Whats the problem in line 267? It seems pretty okay with the brackets '};'

Thanks!

Anyone? I tried to fix it with no avail... Whats the problem in line 267? It seems pretty okay with the brackets '};'

Thanks!

There is no line 267....there are only 266 lines.

Also, if you aren't making use of the custom vest class just get rid of it. Its cluttering your config and adding un-necessary packing dependencies (the tools are looking for Custom_Vest as a directory which doesn't exist etc). 

There is no line 267....there are only 266 lines.

Also, if you aren't making use of the custom vest class just get rid of it. Its cluttering your config and adding un-necessary packing dependencies (the tools are looking for Custom_Vest as a directory which doesn't exist etc). 

im actually going to use the custom vests atm im creating the uniforms.

Oh and there is line 267: https://gyazo.com/1153b1206db930de6ff8775103fcf58f

Thanks for trying to help!