basilhare

Transferring Inventory between Player and AI

I have searched the forum and youtube for information on transferring Inventory between Player and AI...cant seem to find a simple answer....is there an easy way to go up to one of your squad ai team members and move things from your inventory into their inventory? Thanks.

After ordering the unit to move to a nearby point, I go to Map>Team>unit>Inventory and get him to drop items that I will pick up, or have him pick up items that I have dropped at that point.  But the easiest way is to drop items and then use Action menu F#-6 to get him to pick up items, but that can be complicated in a battle zone as there are all kinds of items in there that can be hundreds of meters away.  Another way is to transfer some items to a vehicle or crate, and then use F#-6-Inventory and he will (hopefully) go to the vehicle or crate you want and open his inventory so you can transfer items into it.

If the AI has a backpack, you can go up to him and use Action menu to open his backpack and take stuff from it.

If the AI has a backpack, you can go up to him and use Action menu to open his backpack and take stuff from it.

But no easy way to move things from your back pack to his, correct? (Other than the tips using F6 Pick up and drop, etc..)

But no easy way to move things from your back pack to his, correct? (Other than the tips using F6 Pick up and drop, etc..)

Not in vanilla, no.  You can also order an AI to open a subordinate's inventory using Action menu (F#-6) and take stuff.

An idea for BI would be to add an action like you hold down the unit's F key and then point your mouse at an item on the ground, and when your mouse reaches the item, a "pick up item" icon appears.

Here- http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910

The most useful mod for every SP player. Instantly equip ai with loadouts you make yourself in the editor or Arsenal-you can save dozens of loadouts for different scenarios.

Thanks to all for your help...my issue is in playing the Antistasi Campaign and trying to move looted items back to base...I just need a quick way to load the ai squad mates down with loot and move back to base when no vehicle is around. Currently, I can't even get ammo to them when I have them pick up a new weapon.. I will look at the mods above and see if these will help...I wanted to stay vanilla as I'm not sure what modes are allowable or what effect they have on FPS.

Thanks to all for your help...my issue is in playing the Antistasi Campaign and trying to move looted items back to base...I just need a quick way to load the ai squad mates down with loot and move back to base when no vehicle is around. Currently, I can't even get ammo to them when I have them pick up a new weapon.. I will look at the mods above and see if these will help...I wanted to stay vanilla as I'm not sure what modes are allowable or what effect they have on FPS.

Hmmm-well best way to load ai with captured loot would be to fill the backpack you are wearing, then drop it and order an ai to take it. Then take his backpack and repeat the process :)

Regarding framerate-that mod is very very lightweight.It will have no impact of FPS in any way. And it is so worth it.At the start of every scenario now, I just open the mod, double ckick a loaout and I can change all the gear on every ai squadmate in a few seconds.No more ai with vanilla weapons, or no suppressors or NVG,s etc. All kitted out in sweet AOR2 uniforms for Tanoa missions :D

Hmmm-well best way to load ai with captured loot would be to fill the backpack you are wearing, then drop it and order an ai to take it. Then take his backpack and repeat the process :)

Regarding framerate-that mod is very very lightweight.It will have no impact of FPS in any way. And it is so worth it.At the start of every scenario now, I just open the mod, double ckick a loaout and I can change all the gear on every ai squadmate in a few seconds.No more ai with vanilla weapons, or no suppressors or NVG,s etc. All kitted out in sweet AOR2 uniforms for Tanoa missions :D

The backpack idea is a good one...thanks. I will look at the mod you describe...that sounds very good as well

• Like 1

hi

i'm new here.i need some help about the mod that change ai equipment in sp campaign .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 7ali7 said:

change ai equipment

Hello there 7ali7 and welcome to Bis Forums !

You can check in my solution Script/Mod here , if this is what you really whant to do :

• Like 1

thanks for reply.

i install the mod but in game everyone changes cloth to white shirt and black pants.😀

and let me explain what i need. there is mod personal arsenal that you can change easily your loadout so CAN i change ai friend loadouts in similar way.

36 minutes ago, 7ali7 said:

there is mod personal arsenal that you can change easily your loadout so CAN i change ai friend loadouts in similar way.

Can you give more information , of what exacly do you want to do ?

Check also here :

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Can you give more information , of what exacly do you want to do ?

Check also here :

Loadout Trasnfer 2 is not for sp campaign i think.

i'm looking for mod that change the weapons,gear,etc of AI in single player campaign offline,not enemy AI, my squad, like personal arsenal mod.

because it's too frustrating to tell ai pick up things.

and once again i really new of this arma stuff.

Then you should check about my script , it's simple to use this but it just needs the basic knowledge for editing , but really simple though.

Just as i understand you want them to have unlimited ammo right ?

So not to bother with rearming.

Is it ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Then you should check about my script , it's simple to use this but it just needs the basic knowledge for editing , but really simple though.

Just as i understand you want them to have unlimited ammo right ?

So not to bother with rearming.

Is it ?

no matter how hard i try to avoid it, its time to face it. i dont know how to editing this script of yours. i really guess that mod that fix this issue for me though.

not looking for unlimited ammo but when you put it that way,yeah,why not.

but if you can help me how to editing i would really appreciate it.

and for being clear is this work for offline sp?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 7ali7 said:

i dont know how to editing this script of yours.

Lets mome this chat in my script - mod  topic and don't worry , it's working in SP/MP and Dedicated as well.

Post me there more information about :

• Like 2