I noticed the Middle Eastern Militia have started spawning with shemaghs. Could you change that please?

They really need to be hard to differentiate from the civilians and the red shemagh kind of sticks out and says shoot me. 

It's a compatibility patch for use with RDS Civilians, presumably since this one also adds civilians.

Does anyone else have a problem with some units randomly get nacked when spawned via Zeus? 

What happens is: I spawn a (e.g.) Fireteam of the Afghan Army and Police (also happens with Greenfor Middle Eastern Militia....other Faction are possibly affected by that as well) and all look nice. Now I go around, place some more and come back to one of the groups and one or two, sometimes three, units have no uniform and no weapon anymore. 

Would be happy about any comment.
Yes, we use some other mods... too many to list them here right now. And yes, it might be a conflict with one of these mods. I'm well aware of that but I still want to know if others have this problem as well.

6 hours ago, Moon_chilD said:

Does anyone else have a problem with some units randomly get nacked when spawned via Zeus? 

What happens is: I spawn a (e.g.) Fireteam of the Afghan Army and Police (also happens with Greenfor Middle Eastern Militia....other Faction are possibly affected by that as well) and all look nice. Now I go around, place some more and come back to one of the groups and one or two, sometimes three, units have no uniform and no weapon anymore. 

Would be happy about any comment.
Yes, we use some other mods... too many to list them here right now. And yes, it might be a conflict with one of these mods. I'm well aware of that but I still want to know if others have this problem as well.

Yes, had the problem happen the other night. Placed down some bad guys and then came back to them and they were naked. 

So I noticed that this only happens when you place them by using CTRL + Mouse Click (basically spawning multiple groups of a kind). 
I had very rarely other units get nacked but by far not as much as when I place them like described!

Is there any plans of using NIArms stuff?

I feel some factions would make a good use of their stuff, specially the Takistan armed forces I feel they would be better using FN FALs then AKMs. Maybe not have NIArms as a depedency but include individual weapons from the pack?

• Like 1

Sombody have the complet classname list of LOP_AM_OPF - Middle Eastern Militia (OPFOR)